Chapter: 17

After that I went on my way back home. I ran into Adrian I fell to the ground and he backed away a little when he saw my face.

"What are you doing here Usagi?"

He seemed scared of me like I was gonna do something bad to him.

"Oh you know just going home that's all to rest."

He looked at me unsurely and continued walking without saying a thing. I got up and continued my way.

"Hey Usagi! Your friend Aoi is a really good soldier for us so thanks for giving her over so easily."

I knew wat he was doing, he was baiting me. He must've seen my leg injury. I continued walking without even hesitating.

"And your boyfriend Darien would also be a nice soldier, I mean we already have captured."

Now he crossed the line. I stopped in my tracks as it began to rain. i turned around and looked at him. I didn't even look into his eyes.

"Moon Eternal! Make Up!"

I transformed and held my tiare right in front of him.

"You can say anything about me but my friends and family are off limits!"

I looked into his eyes with fury. I began to run to him but he didn't even move. I continued running all he did when I reached him was smirked and jumped into the air. He held his hand in the air and the flash blinded me for a second. When it dimmed I could see that he transformed into Black Mask. Sailor Dream and Beyond appeared next to him. I was wondering how my leg didn't hurt from this. I noticed that the s-bandage fell off and my leg was all better. The rain got harder and harder I still had my tiare in my hand. Sailor Beyond took the first shot and shot an arrow at my feet. Luckily I created enough dust for me to get away. I ran behind a wall. And looked at my communicator.

“Guys you have to come quick it’s them again!”