Chapter: 7

I looked at her and saw that her garnet rode was missing.

“What happened to your garnet rode?”

Then Sailor Dream walked inside the room. She looked at Sailor Pluto and quickly ran to her side.

“Sailor Pluto what happened to you?”

She looked at her narrowed her eyes.

“I was attacked by your sister she took my garnet rode and made me open the gate of time. She began to beat me because I refused. She then shot me with one of her arrows and opened the gate of time herself. I then pooled all my power to transport here. But sadly I used up all my power and now this is the end of Sailor Pluto.”

My eyes widened and began to fill with water.

“No Pluto please don’t go. We need you.”

All the other outer senshi walked in and saw Sailor Pluto. They all walked out after and I knew that they left to cry. Then Sailor Pluto turned to me and smiled.

“I’m sorry I have failed you princess.”

She closed her eyes and her head rolled. My head threw down and I cried. Sailor Pluto was dead. I walked outside and saw the three outer senshi crying. I walked over to Saturn and patted her back. I knew that her and Pluto had a special connection. She looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me. She cried on my shoulder. I needed to get her back she was evil. But one thing struck my mind the most. Why did she need the garnet rode? I needed to find out as soon as I could. That night I waited for her in the park by the tower. She eventually came.

“What do you want Sailor Moon? Finally came to surrender?”

“No I am here to ask why did you kill Pluto?”

“Oh I didn’t know that she had died from that.”

Her eyes were filled with pity. The pity that she threw to me was fake I could see it all.

“Who do you work with?’

“Actually I have my partner here with me he looks like the guy that you know as Tuxedo Mask.”

Then Tuxedo Mask walked out from behind one of the trees. He looked just like the real one but I knew that he wasn’t he had a completely different outfit. He wore a black shirt and black pants. I could barely see him. He had a white mask and no top hat.

“This is my partner Black Mask.”

“Why do you need her garnet rode so badly that you killed her for it?”

“Oh nothing really it’s just that I needed to get something back from the past.”