Chapter: 12

I saw his face and I said nothing.

“But I trusted you. You were my friend.”

He put his mask back on.

“I have no friends the only friend I have is Sailor Beyond and Sailor Andromeda.”

“Don’t you know that she’s using you? She’s gonna make you do her dirty work and when she’s done with you she’ll kill you.”

“NO! I don’t believe you!”

He threw daggers at me and the scouts jumped from behind the clock and stood by my side. Sailor Uranus caught one of the daggers and Neptune caught the other one. They dropped them.

“Aqua Rhapsody!”

“Flame Sniper!”

“Oak Evolution!”

“Love and Beauty Shock!”

“Space Turbulence!”

“Violin Tide!”

“Silent Glaive Surprise!”

All their attacks combined and hit Black Mask. He put his arms in a cross and all the attacks were blocked.

“Please Adrian don’t do this!”

I yelled at him.

“My name is not Adrian it’s Black Mask!”

He threw more daggers at us and Saturn blocked them with her glaive. He stared at us and symbol appeared and headed towards us. Saturn jumped in front of us and held her glaive out.

“Silent Wall!”

The block didn’t work and it hit Saturn. It also hit the other scouts except me.

“Scouts get up!”

They stayed down and didn’t get up. Black Mask floated over to me and faced me.

“Join us.”

We were nose to nose. He leaned over to me and kissed me. I pushed him away and grabbed my tiare.

“Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”

He blocked it by I still went on. I was pissed off at him. Then when we stopped I heard a lady’s voice.

“Black Mask return to me now!”

“I guess I’ll see you soon Usagi.”