Chapter: 6

That name pounded in my head. I saw her face and saw her she moved light the light and she shined in the light of the moon. I was amazed. All the other scouts were freed from the webs. The stood up stood there watching. All of a sudden they began to fight along with her.

“Aqua Rhapsody!”

“Flame Sniper!”

“Oak Evolution!”

“Love and Beauty Shock!”

“Space Turbulence!”

“Violin Tide!”

“Chronos Typhoon!”

“Salient Glaive Surprise.”

They all hit Sailor Beyond but she blocked it by twirling her bow. She threw her bow to the side of her and looked at all the scouts.

“Well I will see you all later and I will be seeing you soon Sailor Moon”

She stared at me evilly and disappeared. I stood up and we all turned to Sailor Dream who was staring in the moonlight.

“I want to join your team to take down Sailor Beyond.”

I gasped and stared into her serious eyes. I thought about for about a minute then I spoke up.

“Sure we would love to have you on our team.”

She nodded and smiled happily.

“So what is Sailor Beyond to you?”

“Oh she’s my sister.”

We all gasped.

“We have other sisters that are on the home planet. It’s me, Sailor Beyond, Sailor Infinity, Sailor Space, and Sailor Planet. We all guarded this solar system happily on the planet of Beyond right outside of your solar system. One day an evil sailor attacked our planet trying to get inside the solar system. Sailor Beyond and I were taken leaving our sisters behind. Sailor Beyond was the oldest and I was the youngest. We were both supposed to be brainwashed to work for them but I got away and came to Earth just today. When I did I saw that Sailor Beyond was completely brainwashed.”

She shed tears and they tapped on the ground. I felt very sorry for her. Then I remembered a question.

“Then how are you from Elysion?”

“Well I originally was born there but I moved to Beyond. I was really good friends with the priest from there.”

“You mean Helios?”

She nodded.