Chapter: 16

I had nothing to say. I couldn’t cry, I couldn’t yell, I couldn’t even speak. I was broken. I felt my heart stop and shatter. I got up and de-transformed. I turned around and went home I left the scouts there. As I walked away I could feel my hope and happiness disappeared. I got home and went upstairs. I walked in my room and saw Luna on my bed. I didn’t feel like kicking her off. I got on my bed and curled up by the windowsill. I stared out the window. Luna looked at me.

“Usagi are you okay?”

I shook my head.

“Aoi was taken by Sailor Andromeda.”

I was crying. As I looked at Luna’s worried face.

“It will be okay we will get her back I promise.”

She got up and hugged me. I forgot that she was still human. I cried on her shoulder. I cried until I could stop and fell asleep. When I woke up I was alone in my room. I heard light footsteps upstairs. I heard Luna coming down the stairs. When she walked in she was a cat again.

“Luna you changed back.”

She nodded. I got up and got dressed. I went to the game center to play some Sailor V. I saw Amber there.

“Hey Amber.”

“Hey Usagi can I speak to you tonight in the park at 12 please?”

I nodded. She walked out the door with her other friends. I sat down and played a couple of rounds. Motoki walked up to me and watched as a played over my shoulder.

“Hey Usagi you should get that power up it’ll help you later on.”

I moved the joystick and got it.

“Thanks Motoki.”

I got up and walked out after a long time of playing. My fingers hurt form hitting all the buttons. I went home to relax a little. I walked into my room and lied down on my bed. My watch beeped and I opened the top to reveal Ami’s face.

“Hey Ami what’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing just wanted to see how you were doing from yesterday.”

“I’m fine thanks for asking.”

She nodded.

“OK so I’ll see you tomorrow hopefully.”

I nodded and closed the top to hang up. I looked at my clock to see that it was 11:30 pm. I got up and went on my way to meet Amber. I came into the park to see no one there. It was chilly and I didn’t bring a sweater.

“Hey Usagi I see that you made it.”

She walked from the entrance and stood a good 5 feet away from me.