Chapter: 20 (Finale)

The only thing was that all my sisters and I had capes. Sailor Beyond was the only one who didn’t receive a new form. She looked at all of us in surprise and anger. She looked at Andromeda and back at us and back at Andromeda. Andromeda looked at her and her eyes widened and she shook her head. She looked down and then looked at us seriously. She walked up to me and looked into my eyes.

“Sailor Moon please heal me.”

I was surprise was she turning into our side.

“I want to help you defeat Andromeda.”

I smiled and nodded. I took my brooch and opened the top to reveal the crystal. I cupped my hands and held the crystal out to her. She cupped her hands under mine and she closed her eyes. I felt the warm glow of the crystal transmit all the good power to her. She opened her eyes and a beam of light surrounded her. Her fuku turned yellow with long sleeves, she also had a white skirt. Her eyes were yellow and her boots were yellow with her gloves. Her hair became shoulder length and yellow with white at the ends, she also had a white cape just like her sisters. The light beam faded and it revealed her new form. She opened her eyes and posed.

“I am Sailor Light.”

I smiled warmly while putting away my crystal.

“Welcome to the team.”

I held out my hand and she held it. Sailor Andromeda gritted her teeth.

“You traitor I will make you pay!”

She jumped in the air and blasted a beam out of the palm of the hand. The sister’s jumped up and also shot beams out of the palm of their hands. All of us and just stood there in awe.

Sailor Spirit’s POV

I saw that our power increased ever since our oldest sister joined our side. We all floated in the air while shooting beams out of our hands. Sailor Dark’s beams were black, Sailor Light’s were yellow, Sailor Cosmic’s were red, Sailor Twilight’s were purple, and mine were light teal. All of our beams matched our sailor outfits. All of our beams combined into one huge ball of all different colors. We had to hold that position until the sphere got big enough. A whole crowd of people formed around us. I saw the whole crown down below on the ground. Then I spotted him. I saw Minori. He was staring at all of my sisters and me. Andromeda saw that I was distracted, she grinned and shot a beam towards him. I quickly stopped shooting beams and flew down to him. I took out my sword and stood in front of him. I stabbed my sword into the ground and a sphere created around me and Minori. The beams were strong and I fell to my knees.

“Run Minori!”

He looked at me and smiled. I had my eyes closed. He put his hands over mine and I looked up at him. He looked at me and smiled warmly.

“It’s okay Aoi, I am here to protect you always.”

I looked at him in surprise and ignored the fact that he knew who I was. I kept fighting and she eventually stopped. I fell on my hands on knees and my sword fell on the ground too. I was panting loudly. Minori put his hand on my back. I looked at him and he nodded.

“Go get em.”

I looked at him seriously and took my sword at flew into the air. I held my sword out and let out the battle cry. I stabbed her right in the chest. I broke through the sphere and through her force field. I pushed my sword in more and she whimpered a little.

“It’s over Andromeda.”

I took out my sword and she fell to the ground. My sword was covered in her black blood. I wiped it with my hand and the blood dripped off my hand. I saw her body lay on the ground. After a while the sphere disappeared and so did Sailor Andromeda’s body. The other girls and my sisters came running towards me. They all gave me a group hug. Then my sisters and I got ready to go home by standing in a circle equally standing away from each other. Then I saw the last shadow man with a log sword come up behind Sailor Light getting ready to stab her dead in the chest. I had no other thought than to run and push her out of the way.

“Sailor Light!”

I pushed her and I felt the blade go through me right in the center of the chest. The blood stained my fuku and the warm blood touch my fingertips. The blood dripped to the floor.

Usagi’s POV

I stood there in awe as I saw Sailor Dream with the sword right through her. Sailor Light yelled and took out her golden bow and shot an arrow at the shadow man. He exploded and Sailor Spirit fell to the ground. The blood was really spreading fast. She fell on her arms and knees and had one hand clenched over her chest. She coughed up blood and then fell flat on her stomach. I ran to her and rolled her over to her back. I tried shaking her and she wouldn’t wake up. My eyes quickly filled with tears. And they fell on her face.

“No please Sailor Spirit, Aoi come back to us PLEASE!”

I yelled I put my head on her chest and cried. I saw her other sisters and scouts crying as well. Her body began to fade away. Her body then turned into little balls of sparkles. I went on her knees and a faded version of Sailor Spirit appeared in front of me.

“Thank you Sailor Moon. For making me feel the friendship I never yet always had.”

Her sword appeared in front of me.

“Take this sword and hold it for me.”

I nodded while still having tears in my eyes. I wiped my nose and eyes. I held the sword and it disappeared into my brooch. Her spirit disappeared and we were still there. I still had tears in my eyes. Then I fell to my knees once more and put both my hands over my eyes and cried. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see Minori. He looked confused.

“What happened Sailor Moon?”

I couldn’t bear to tell him, but I finally had the nerve to tell him.

“Aoi died trying to save her sister Sailor Light.”

I gestured to Sailor Light who’s face was covered in blood and she had a horrified face. The close his eyes and nodded trying not to cry.

“She will live on in our hearts.”

We all looked into sky to the beautiful moonlight. As I looked at the moon I saw a little star sparkle in my eyes. I smiled.

The End