Chapter: 2

The moon symbol on my forehead disappeared as she still had her finger right on the crescent. It felt like my power was getting drained right out of me. I fell to the ground and everything went black. Next thing I knew I woke up on the couch with Adrian sitting on the bed nervously. I sat up and he noticed that I was awake.

"Usagi! Are you okay?"

He walked towards me and sat down next to me.

"I am so glad your okay."

He hugged me but I was too weak to hug him back I felt dizzy. We finished our meal and he drove me back home. He walked me to the gate and just as I opened it he grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Usagi I need to tell you something. Ever since I met you I have felt something I have not felt in a long time."

I knew were this was going. Right away his face was looking down with shame.

"Usagi I have fallen in love with you."

I pulled my hand away and he leaned in to kiss me but I quickly pushed him away.

"No! I can't be with you because I have a boyfriend."

He took a few steps back and nodded while looking down.

"Ok I understand."

He went into his car and drove away. I walked in with my flats in my hand and stumbled upstairs. I walked into my room and dropped my shoes on the floor. Luna was sleeping on my bed. I quickly changed and carefully went into bed. I tossed and turned but I still couldn't fall asleep. I was thinking about what Adrian had said and the soldier. I thought about the word she said before I blacked out.

"Think..."

I said to myself over and over again. I quickly pushed to the back of my head and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and quickly went to school. I went down the hard wood steps while yawning like a cat. I saw my mother and father sitting at the table with my little brother.

"Hi mom!"

"Oh hello Usagi!"

I quickly grabbed a piece of toast and ran out the door.

I walked my usual way and then was stopped by a voice.

"So this is your human form sailor moon."

I looked around and saw a figure standing right in front of the sun. I shielded my eyes from the sun.

"Who are you?"

I threw my hand in the air with my brooch in my hand.

"Moon Eternal! Make Up!"

Nothing. I was standing there with no transformation.

"Ha! I knew that would work on you!"

"I am asking again who are you."

"I am a worker of Andromeda the sailor soldier of protection, Sailor Beyond."

"If you are the sailor of protection then why are you after me and who is Andromeda?"

"This world was so cruel to me and Andromeda save me from the darkness so now I want revenge. I will destroy anyone who gets in my or Andromeda's way."

She held her hand out to her side and her bow appeared in her hand as well with a arrow holder on her back, she took a bow out and pulled back to aim at me. I froze a soldier of protection was after me? Why? What did I do or the world that made her so cruel?

"Beyond Arrow Blast..."

She said just above a whisper. I jumped out of the way and she kept shooting at me