Chapter: 9

The other scouts threw the nets off of themselves. They stood there with me. Sailor Beyond disappeared and Sailor Mercury took out her mini computer.

“She’s inside that abandoned building.”

She pointed to a build that was across the street from where we were standing. We all started to run towards that building. When we walked inside we quickly slowed down. Everyone walked inside and in different directions.

“Aaaaaah!”

Mako screamed. I ran to her and saw her on the ground.

“What happened Mako?”

“I ran into spider webs and then knocked my head.”

“Oh come on Mako.”

I reached my hand out and I helped her up. We continued walking. One of the televisions flashed on and Sailor Beyond was there.

“Well hello scouts and welcome to your nightmare.”

She laughed evilly and the picture switched to a different television.

“You see this might look like a building but its dimension that is endless. You guys will be separated and all of the groups will face different challenges. Good luck.”

All the televisions went off and Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn fell through the floor. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus also fell through the floor. After that it was just Sailor Dream and I.

“Oh no.”

Sailor Dream began to panic.

“What are we gonna do Sailor Moon?”

“Sailor Dream just relax.”

I tried to calm her down. She eventually calmed down and we tried to find the others. We ran into Sailor Andromeda’s monsters and minions. We beat all of them in a snap.

“Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”

“Whew we beat that monster easily Sailor Moon!”

She threw her arm over my shoulder. We both giggled.

“Yeah these “challenge” are really easy.”

“Well let’s see how easy this next challenge is Sailor Moon.”

We both turned around to see Black Mask and Sailor Beyond standing right in front of a big metal door.

I quickly got into attack pose and Sailor Dream’s Elysion hammer. Black Mask got ready to jump while Sailor Beyond held her bow. I looked at them closely and saw a pile of crates in the corner. While I was distracted Sailor Beyond fired an arrow at me. Sailor Dream knocked back to her using her hammer. I jumped in the air and over their heads and landed on the crates. They began to shake but I quickly regained balance. Black Mask went after me while the two sisters fought. I jumped off the crates and landed on another pile that was wider. Black Mask began punching and kicked. I blocked every attack until I lost my balance and he pinned me to the wall.