Chapter: 18

Usagi’s POV

Infinity helped me up after that.  I saw that the others were fighting all they can.

“Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!”

Mercury shot raging water out of her harp. The shadow men in front of her. They all turned to a liquid form and seeped into the ground. I continued fighting all these shadow men. It’s like they never ended. I climbed on top of a tree and saw a whole crowd of shadow men walking into the temple. I saw that Sailor Dream wasn’t there from where she fell. I frantically searched the temple from the tree. I saw that she wasn’t there. Then I was knocked to the ground. I looked up and saw Dream staring down at me. I was covered in mud. She jumped down and swung her hammer. I quickly jumped up and she turned around. I banged the top of her head with my tiare. She fell to the ground and stayed there. Her hammer disappeared and I ran back into the battle. I saw that Sailor Beyond was in the air with something in her hand. It was small and black and since it was raining I couldn’t see it so well. I decided to take a shot for it.

“Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”

It went straight to her hand and hit it. The little thing flew out and I ran for it. I caught it and saw it was round with a red button on it. I clicked it and all the shadow men dissolved and turned into liquid. They all stopped fighting and Beyond flashed away. Sailor Dream was left behind and when she got up she flashed away as well. I de-transformed and sat on the temple steps. The other girls did as well. Asuka approached me and tapped my shoulder.

“Usagi I found out that Aoi is still alive in Sailor Dream’s body.”

I gasped and felt tears of joy well up. I wiped my face and nodded.

“We will get her back no matter what.”

I held her hands and she sat down.

“If it means my life then I’ll do it to get my friend’s sister back.”

Her eyes began to well up and she nodded as well. I gave her a big hug. I felt her warm tears on my shoulder.

“Hey Usagi you guys want to sleep here for the night?”

I sniffed and wiped my face. I nodded and got up and walked into the temple.

“So where are we gonna sleep Rei?”

Ami asked while scoping the place. She was also on her mini-computer. They were all still in scout form except me. After that Asuka, Mai, and Alex de-transformed after me. They all had the same brooches and transformation sticks. They all walked into their rooms while I, Ami, Mina, and Mako slept together in one room. The outers slept in another room. Rei slept in her room. I was up at night tossing in turning. I was thinking about how Aoi is still alive in her body somewhere. I got up and went out for a walk. Right when I was leaving the temple.

“Usagi where are you going?”

I turned around and saw Alex. She was in her robe and slippers. I was in scout form just in case.