Chapter: 19

We all flashed in a foggy place all I could see was fog and more fog.

“We all here?”

“Yeah!”

They all said together. We walked a little in one direction. Then I saw a silhouette of door. I began to run towards it with the garnet rode in my hand. I got to the front of the gate and saw Sailor Pluto in chains stuck to the wall.

“Pluto?”

“Sailor Moon! You got my message!”

“Yeah I got it through a dream.”

Then Saturn pushed me out of the way and ran towards her.

“Pluto!!”

She gave her a huge hug. Sailor Uranus took out her sword and sliced the chains off. Pluto rubbed her wrists and took the rode.

“Thank you all for saving me. When I disappeared I was transported here in chains and stuck here ever since.”

Sailor Pluto held her rode out and it touched the door. The door opened and she gestured to walk through it.

We all walked through the blinding light and we walked right on to the temple. I turned around to introduce the new scouts to Pluto.

“Sailor Pluto this is Sailors Infinity, Planet, and Space. They are the sisters of Sailor Beyond and Sailor Dream. And Sailor Dream is the guardian of dreams and Elysion.”

“Sailors Infinity, Planet, and Space this is Sailor Pluto she’s the guardian of time and space.”

They all shook hands. The other scouts de-transformed. So did Sailor Pluto. I walked home with Ami and Mako.

“So do you think we’ll ever get Aoi back?”

Mako asked out of nowhere.

“I don’t know.”

Then Ami pushed both of us to the side.

“Look out!”

Something huge hit the ground. We looked to see what it was and we see Sailor Dream with another person that we don’t recognize. We all looked at each other and nodded. We all took out transformation things.

“Mercury Crystal Power! Make Up!”

“Jupiter Crystal Power! Make Up!”

“Moon Eternal! Make Up!”

We all got into fighting positions. Mercury and Jupiter jumped into the air.