Chapter: 13

After that moment of silence the scouts jumped into the air and attacked.

“Aqua Rhapsody!”

“Flame Sniper!”

“Oak Evolution!”

“Love and Beauty Shock!”

All their attacks were deflected back towards them. The all fell to the ground and smoke rose from the bodies. They stayed down.

“Space Turbulence!”

“Violin Tide!”

“Silent Glaive Surprise!”

They all dodged their deflected attacks and landed on the ground. They were panting. Uranus looked at me and nodded. I knew what she meant by that. It was my turn.

“Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”

The monster faded into the light and Aoi came from behind the tree. She gave me a big hug.

“I see that you are getting stronger Sailor Moon!”

I heard Sailor Beyond say as she appeared onto of a tree. She had her arms crossed and Aoi hid behind me. She smiled and lifted a finger. Then Aoi was lifted from behind me and she floated over to Beyond.

“Let her go Beyond!”

She smirked.

“And what will happen if I don’t?”

“I’ll make you pay.”

Aoi looked into her eyes and her eyes quickly widened.

“Dream?”

“Huh?”

She let her go and she fell form her grasp. When she landed she coughed loudly.

“How is she still alive I killed her?”

“She was reincarnated.”

She quickly disappeared after that.

“Who was that girl?”

“She was our enemy.”

“She called me Dream.”

I was surprised that she recognized her. She was in human form. She lost all her memories. After that I walked her home, the whole way I was thinking about Sailor Beyond and Sailor Dream. Could it be that she recognized her? I was completely lost.