Chapter: 4

All of a sudden my heart ached like never before. It felt like someone was grabbing it and tying it into a knot. I fell to the ground while clenching my hand over my heart.

“Sailor Moon!”

Then I saw Mercury and Jupiter right over me calling for help before I blacked out. I woke up in one of temple rooms. I got up and slid the sliding open and poked my head out the doorway. I looked up and down the halls. I walked out of the room and walked one walked up the hall and began to hear faint voices. After walking a little more I found my way to one of the meeting rooms. I poked a hole through the paper door and peeked in. I saw all the soldiers in sailor form sitting in a circle. It Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, and so on and so forth. I saw Sailor Mars standing up and talking to all the soldiers like giving a speech.

“So it’s not just me that wants to replace Usagi.”

They all nodded in agreement.

“Everyone who doesn’t want Usagi anymore please raise your hand.”

They all raised their hands I gasped in amazement to the fact that my friends and fellow soldiers would betray me.

“So this is our new leader, Sailor Beyond.”

Then Sailor Beyond walked out in front of the circle. She was across from me. She looked around the circle and then looked at me. It was like she saw me there. Then she smiled evilly. My eyes widened and then I fell into darkness. All I saw was a shadow of another soldier. She looked just like Sailor Beyond but with a different hairstyle and weapon. Her hair with long and wavy and it was up to her hips. She had a hammer weapon with a flat side like a regular hammer. The other side was a big spike. She held her hammer up to her chest and threw it down to the side of her. It turned to a sword and she began swinging it everywhere. I woke up right after that sensation of falling down. I woke up in one of the temple rooms and pinched myself to make sure that I wasn’t in another dream. I sat up and saw Ami and Rei sitting on chairs on the two corners of the room. Suddenly I felt I pain in my chest and quickly laid back down.

“Usagi? Are you awake?”

“Yeah I am Ami.”

She walked over to me and put her hand on her forehead.

“Well you don’t have a fever so I guess you’re okay.”

She scanned her minicomputer.

“I see what’s going on with you.”

She looked at me with a straight face.

“Well what’s wrong with her Ami?”

I could tell that Rei was really worried by her expression.

“Well it appears that you are losing your power of Sailor Moon and your memories. Like the memories of you becoming Sailor Moon. Can you remember that?”