Part 7- Meet your uncle!

Jack's POV

Belle was currently watching TV whilst I was editing a video for my channel. I had to cancel plans with Conor yesterday since the whole adoption situation, but he's coming over soon and i'm having him meet Belle. I haven't told her yet; I think it'll be easier to do this on the spot, rather than Belle stew over meeting him. 

Although Belle's only been here for two nights, I don't want her to have to sleep on the sofa again. So, after Conor leaves for the recording studio, I'm going to take her clothes shopping and since the spare room is now going to be her bedroom, we can get some stuff for it. 

My thoughts were interrupted with the sound of the doorbell ringing. I saw Belle jump up, startled by the sudden noise.

"Hey it's ok!" I said, reassuringly. "I'll get it!"

I knew it was Conor, and I know he's going to have a lot to say about all this. I took a deep breath and opened the door to no surprise, Conor.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi!" I said.

"Ok, brace yourself for what you're about to find out!" I said as I shut the door.

Conor looked confused, which of course didn't surprise me.

"Ok, let's go through and you'll find out!" I said and we walked through.

As we walked through, I could see Conor looking at Belle in shock and confusion. Belle looked as equally confused.

"Belle" I said, getting her attention to which she looked attentively at me. "This is Conor, my brother!"

"Um, hi" she greeted shyly.

"Hi" Conor said, shocked.

"And Conor" I said. "This is Belle. My daughter. I adopted her!"

I could feel the tension in the room. 

Conor's POV 

As I came through to Jack's flat, I saw a young girl. I was really confused; the only girls Jack ever has in his flat are the adult kind, not children. What's going on? 

"Belle" Jack said, getting her attention to which she looked attentively at him. "This is Conor, my brother!"

"Um, hi" she greeted shyly.

"Hi" I said, shocked.

"And Conor" Jack said. "This is Belle. My daughter. I adopted her!"

What?! Wait, when did this happen?!

Although there was tension in the room, I didn't want to make Belle feel uncomfortable.

"Nice to meet you Belle" I said.

"Um, you too" Belle said, shyly.

"Jack" I said. "Can I speak to you for a moment?!"

End of part 7

A/N:

Oooooo! How will Conor react to Belle being here?! Love you all! Well, until next time!

Rachel x