Part 19- Jade!

Jack's POV

Today, Belle's tutor starts. Jade told me she'll start small at first, easing Belle into it so she feels comfortable around her. I think it's good for Jade to be coming; it'll be good for Belle to be comfortable around someone else other than myself, my friends and family.

Belle came through through and sat down at the island to eat her breakfast. I joined her.

"How you feeling about today?!" I asked.

"I'll be ok" she said, quietly.

"But how are you now?!" I asked, not fully convinced she's ok.

"I'm ok I guess" she answered. "Just a bit nervous!"

"You's two can sit here at the island and i'll sit at the sofa, just doing some editing!" I explained.

"Ok" she said with a weak smile.

I could tell Belle knowing i'd be near her when she's with Jade made her feel a little more at ease.

*****************

Belle's POV

The doorbell rang and in walked Jack with a woman with brown hair.

"Belle" Jack said, smiling. "This is Jade!"

"Hi Belle!" Jade said, smiling.

"Hi" I said, quietly.

"I'll just be over there" Jack said. "I'll let you's two get to know each other!"

Jack went through to the living room, leaving just me and Jade in the kitchen. We sat at the island.

"How are you?!" she asked me.

"Fine" I said.

"Bit nervous?!" she asked, smiling.

"A bit!" I admitted.

"I was a bit you know!" she said.

That shocked me! Why would Jade be nervous? She's the teacher!

"Really?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah" she laughed. "I always want to do well with a student and I don't want to be disliked!"

"Oh" I said.

"How old are you?!" she asked.

"Ten" I answered.

"Ok" she said. "Well, i'm twenty four!"

I smiled.

"What do you like to do for fun?!" she asked.

"Um, I like to write!" I said.

"That's nice" Jade said smiling. "Do you like to read?!"

"Yeah" I said, smiling. "My auntie gave me a book at the weekend!"

"What book was that?!" she asked, smiling.

It was nice to know that she actually seemed interested in what I was saying.

"Matilda!" I said.

"Ooo I love that book!" she said. "Have you read it all?!"

"Not yet but nearly!" I said, smiling.

"Well, you'll have to tell me what you think of it when you've finished it!" she said,smiling.

"Ok!" I said, grinning.

It shocked me at how comfortable I already felt around Jade. She's really nice!

"Well" she said. "As you like reading and writing, why don't we start with english first!"

"Ok" I said.

"I need you to do a little test" Jade said, smiling. "Just so I know where you're at. But don't worry or stress about it! Just do your best and we'll go from there!"

I nodded and gave a smile. She handed me the test and I got straight to work.

****************

Jade left a few minutes ago. Jack came and sat next to me.

"Was everything ok?!" he asked.

"Yeah!" I said, grinning. "I like her! She's nice!"

"That's great Angel!" he said, smiling.

Jack pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

I wasn't lying one bit when I said I liked Jade. She's honestly so nice! Maybe I can trust her properly! Maybe my life is finally gonna get easier!

End of part 19

A/N:

Hi guys! Things might seem good now, but that's all gonna change in the next part! Love you all! Well, until next time!

Rachel x