Part 44- Custody Battle!

One month later

Conor's POV

It's been one month since Jack said he was getting to get custody of Belle back. Today is the trial to determine who gets custody of her, me or Jack. Jack's my brother and I love him but I have to fight for Belle. Jack practically abandoned her. I can't let him do that to her again!

*************

Jack's POV

"This court is now in session!" the judge said. "Today we will determine whether Isabelle Rose Maynard goes to the custody of Jack Maynard, the original person to adopt her, or Conor Maynard, the brother of Jack Maynard and the current person to have custody of Isabelle. We will speak to Jack Maynard first!"

I stood up.

"So, Mr Maynard" the judge began. "Custody of Isabelle was taken away from you after you went away for a weeks holiday with your girlfriend, Lydia Connel. Is that correct?!

"Yes. I did go away with Lydia" I said. "And she's my now ex girlfriend. She set me up so i'd get Belle taken away from me. She told me her friend was going to look after Belle. Lydia totally set me up!"

"But you still left Isabelle alone in the flat" the judge said.

"Lydia said her friend would've been there in an hour!" I said. "We would've missed our flight!"

"So you felt like you could still leave a ten year old girl alone?!" the judge asked.

I sighed.

"Listen!" I said. "I know i've made mistakes and i'll own up to each and every one of them. But I promise that Belle and I will be a happy, loving family. I love her so much. I'd do anything for her! Please let me have custody of Belle! Please let me have my baby back!"

"You may sit down now" the judge said to which I did.

******************

"The decision has been made!" the judge said.

Conor and I had both said our piece. It was time to find out who's won custody of Belle. I need my little girl back! I need to make things right!

"Everything has been taken into account!" the judge said. "The custody of Isabelle Rose Maynard goes to...."

I took a deep breathe.

"Conor Maynard!"

No!

End of part 44

A/N:

So Jack didn't get custody of Belle! Conor did! Did you think that would happen????! Well, until next time!

Rachel x