Part 10- Meeting the boys!

Jack's POV

Belle has been here a week now. I feel like she's warming up to me more and more everyday. I feel like it's time for my friends to come and meet her. Today, Joe, Caspar, Josh and Mikey are coming to meet her. They all know about her but they've never met her. Conor's also coming too before he goes to LA for the week to record his new album. Conor's came over two more times since his first time meeting Belle and they really get along. I hope she gets along with all the other boys as well. I'm sure she will though!

Belle's POV

Today Jack's friends are coming over and i'm going to meet them. W

What if they don't like me?

What if they convince Jack to get rid of me?

What if Jack abandons me? 

Just like my parents did!

"You ok?!" Jack asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah" I lied. 

"Come on" Jack said, putting his arm around me. "Don't lie to me! You can tell me anything!"

"I'm just nervous!" I admitted.

"Of what?!" he asked.

"Meeting your friends!" I admitted.

"You don't need to be nervous" he said, smiling. 

"But what if they don't like me?!" I asked. "You could get rid of me if they convinced you to!"

"Hey, i'll never get rid of you! "And i'd never let anyone let me! he said, reassuringly. Do you wanna know a bit about them before you meet them?!"

I gave a shy nod.

"Well, Joe is the responsible dad of the group" Jack explained. "Caspar is immature but funny at the same time, but you'll be more mature than him. He also loves pizza! Josh is quite mature like Joe, he has his moments of being immature though. And Mikey is extremely stupid!"

As Jack talked about Mikey, he laughed.

"He doesn't mean to be stupid!" he laughed. "But that makes it even better! But he's still my best friend!"

I nodded as Jack described all his friends, with me listening to every word. They all seem really nice, I just hope they like me! 

"Feel a bit better now?!" he asked.

"Yeah" I said, shyly.

**********************

The doorbell rang, indicating that Jack's friends have arrived. At this point, I was just standing in the kitchen. I heard Jack inviting them all in. 

Jack's POV

I answered the door to Conor, Joe, Caspar, Josh and Mikey. 

"Right guys" I said, closing the door. "Obviously Conor has already met Belle but i'm gonna take you's in one by one because she's really shy"

They all nodded.

"I'll take Joe in first because he's not like you's!" I laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Caspar laughed.

"Well, I take it as a compliment!" Joe laughed.

"Well, come on then!" I said to Joe.

Belle's POV