Part 28- Girlfriend!

Belle's POV

I was currently in the living room with Conor and Joe, watching a random film which I wasn't paying any attention to. Jack was out with Lydia -surprise, surprise- and Joe came to look after me. About half an hour into Joe being here, Conor came round to see me so we all ended up putting a film on. 

Jack's still been paying no attention towards me. He doesn't even tuck me in bed at night anymore because he's always too busy calling Lydia. He's totally different now. I miss the old Jack! 

Conor's POV

I can tell Belle isn't herself. She hasn't been in a long time. Jack barely spends any time with her anymore. Now he's sometimes not even there when Jade's tutoring her. This isn't the Jack who adopted Belle. 

I feel like me and the boys are spending more time with Belle than Jack is. It's lovely that Belle feels really comfortable with me and the lads, but it's horrible that that's lead her to fade away from Jack. 

A few days ago, I came over to find out that Jade was babysitting Belle whilst Jack was out with Lydia and it was after 9pm! Then after, whilst Belle went in her room to go to bed, Jade told me that Belle cried in front of her and confided in her. It's nice that Belle felt she could confide in Jade, but the things Jade was telling me what she said, it broke my heart. Belle feels like Jack doesn't care about her anymore and doesn't want her. Jack spending so much time with Lydia is affecting Belle more than we could ever know!

Belle's POV

The film was just finishing.

"Belle, what do you wanna do now?!" Joe asked me.

I just shrugged. I didn't feel like talking. 

"Come on!" Conor said, encouragingly. "We could go out!"

I shrugged again.

"We could go to the arcades!" Joe said. "Or maybe bowling?!"

I slowly shook my head. Nothing could make me feel worse than I already feel now! 

Just then, in walked Jack, with a girl.

Lydia! 

Why is she here?!

"Guys" Jack said. "I'd like you's to meet Lydia!"

It went silent for a few seconds.

"My girlfriend!"

It just got so much worse!

End of part 28

A/N:

DUN! DUN! DUN! 

YUP! IT GOT SO MUCH WORSE! WELL, UNTIL NEXT TIME!

RACHEL X