Part 15- Cinema

Jack's POV

It's been just over three weeks since Joe looked after Belle. Belle's made even more progress lately. She now feels just as comfortable around Conor, Caspar, Josh and Mikey, than she does Joe and I. She also met Oli last week. She's not as comfortable with him yet than she is with the others but we're working on it; she just needs more time to get to know him. 

Belle and I have been doing stuff together that she's never done before. Since she never had a strong relationship with her parents, she's never had the chance to experience activities that other children do. Two weeks ago, Belle, Conor and I went to a waterpark and Belle loved it. She was a bit nervous to go on the big slides on her own so we went on them together. Last week, me, Belle and the boys went bowling. I was on a team with Belle, Joe, and Caspar, and Conor was on a team with Mikey, Oli and Josh. Our team won so we took no time in gloating about it! Also, Yesterday Belle and I went to the fair. Belle loved it; she won a huge teddy bear which now lays on her bed. 

Today, Belle and I are going to the cinema. About a week ago, we watched The Incredibles and she loved it, so today we're going to see The Incredibles 2. She's so excited! I'm so happy she's adjusting to her new life! I'm loving every second i'm spending with her!

***************

Belle's POV

Jack and I were in the car on our way to the cinema. I can't wait! I've never been to the cinema before! I'm so excited! 

"You'd have never had cinema popcorn since you've never been have you?!" Jack said.

"Nope!" I said.

"We'll get some then!" he said, grinning. "It's the best type of popcorn around!"

"Really!" I said, smiling. "Can we?!"

"Of course!" he said, smiling. "You've got to have the full experience!"

***************

Jack and I just walked out the cinema. 

"So how'd you like it?!" he asked, grinning.

"I loved it!" I squealed.

"That's good!" Jack laughed.

We came to cross the road to get to our car. Jack took hold of my hand and we crossed the road.

"Can we come to the cinema again sometime?!" I asked, grinning.

"Of course we can!" he said, smiling.

Life couldn't get any better!

End of part 15

A/N:

Hi guys! Well, until next time!

Rachel x