Part 39- I'm back!

Conor's POV

These past three days haven't been easy; Belle has been adjusting to living with me fully. Luckily, we already had that bond and a good relationship so at least everything wasn't as if it was at the very start. At least nothing was difficult. 

The police have still been trying to get a hold of Jack but still, has phone has always been off. I don't know what's happened with the whole thing of Belle being left alone, but Lydia will have something to do with it! I just know it!

********************

Belle was just sitting, staring into space. I need to at least try to cheer her up. I noticed monopoly was under the coffee table. I got it out and started to set it up, with me sitting on the floor.

"Belle" I said. "Come sit down here with me!"

She sat on the floor next to the coffee table

"Why?!" she asked.

"We're gonna play monopoly!" I said.

"What's that?!" she asked.

"A board game!" I said. "It's really fun? You wanna play?!"

"Yeah!" she said, smiling.

"Ok, come on" I said. "I'll teach you how to play!"

I gave Belle the dog figure, remembering how much she loves dogs. 

"Right, let's make a deal!!" I said. 

"Ok!" she said.

"Whoever wins gets to choose the film we watch after dinner!" I said. "Deal?!"

"Deal!" she said.

We shook hands and Belle giggled. 

That was the first time I heard Belle laugh in weeks. She seemed genuinely happy!

Maybe we're finally making progress?!

******************

"You have to give me £1120!" Belle giggled. "You landed on my hotel!"

"Argh!" I laughed. "I don't have enough money! I've gone bankrupt! I've lost!"

For her first time, Belle was really good at monopoly!

"Yay! I get to pick the movie!" Belle giggled. 

"Yep!" I laughed. "Now let's get all this packed up and if you want you can help me with dinner!"

"Yeah!" Belle giggled. 

"You're very giggly!" I laughed.

"I haven't been this happy in ages!" she giggled.

That melted my heart. Nothing could ruin this moment!

Just then, I heard the front door open. Footsteps walked through. 

I turned around to see Jack:

"I'm back!"

End of part 39

A/N:

Ooooo! Jack's back! What did you's think of the part?! Well, until next time!

Rachel x