Chapter 31 - Yet Unbroken *

*Smut alert*

Negan and Aven went back inside, a familiar spark buzzing in the air between them. Without a word, they bipassed dinner and headed back up to their room. They turned into the empty hallway and Negan lost his patience, suddenly backing Aven against a wall and holding her there with the length of his body as his lips crashed down on hers. Her hands flew to his hair, one grabbing hold and the other sliding down to stroke his beard as she shifted to try to roll her hips against him in a way that would relieve the pressure building between her legs. He took the cue and gripped the back of her thigh, pulling her leg up around his hip and holding it there in the crook of his arm so she couldn't get away even if she tried. His teeth tugged at her lower lip and she moaned against him as he lowered himself to press his quickly growing erection against her aching sex.

"Negan, fuck me," she begged breathlessly. Without a word, he swept her up in his arms and turned into his office, only because it was closer than his room. He slammed the door shut and immediately shed his jacket before easily lifitng her t-shirt over her head. She undid the button of her jeans and he yanked them down as she kicked her shoes off, before helping her step out of them. He undid the buckle of his belt and pushed his jeans down around his waist, backing her up against the door. She bit her lip as she pulled at his boxers and his erection sprung free. He plunged his hand into her wet panties and began rubbing vigorously as she wrapped her hand around his shaft, teasing him first with long, slow strokes. His hips twitched at her touch and he slid two fingers into her pussy, curling them against her and pulsing the pressure on her core.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, arching her body against him.

"You ready for me, doll?" he asked knowingly, turning away only to pull a condom out of his desk drawer.

"Fuck yes," she hissed desperately. He slipped the condom on and turned back to her. Without warning, he wrapped his fingers in the fabric of her panties and tore them apart before bending down to wrap his arms under her thighs and lift her against the door. She wrapped her legs around him and gasped out in pleasure as he entered her, carefully sinking all the way in and then wiggling his hips around to tease her. She clawed feebly at his chest and whined.

"Please," she begged softly.

"What do you want me to do, baby girl?" he asked with a devilish smirk.

"Please fuck me, Negan."

"I'm gonna need you to be more specific, doll," he growled. "You have a dirty little mouth. I'm sure you can do better than that."

"Negan," she moaned as he kept her full, gyrating his hips.

"Talk dirty to me," he growled. Aven was reeling in his torture, squirming around to try to bounce on his cock, but he kept her imobilized up against the door.

"Fuck Negan," she pleaded, struggling to form a coherent though. Negan gritted his teeth, about to relent and fuck her senseless when she wrapped her fingers tightly in his hair and locked him in her fiery, desperate gaze. "I need your huge fucking cock pounding my pussy," she moaned. "Negan, fuck, you make me so fucking wet, your cock feels so fucking good inside me. You make my pussy feel so fucking good, Negan. Fuck, no one's ever made me cum the way you do." Entirely satisfied with her response, Negan swiftly pulled almost all the way out of her before slamming back in and repeating the action again and again, steadily picking up speed. He stood firmly in place, hammering up into her, his strong arms wrapped tightly around her and his hands under her ass, lifting and bouncing her with each thrust.

The door shook with each stroke and anyone who walked by would have been able to deduce exactly what was happening on the other side. Negan tugged the red scarf away from Aven's neck with his teeth and buried his face against her, tracing his own bite mark on her skin with his tongue. She squealed and tried to pull her head away, his soft touch tickling her neck, but her hips didn't stop stop circling as she eagerly met his thrust with what little bit of leverage she could get. Her walls began to clench around him and they unraveled together, Aven crying out and Negan groaning and cursing against her chest.