Chapter 47 - Before the Storm *

Warning: Brief smut

At first, Aven didn't sleep well that night. She was tossing and turning over a nightmare where Negan was shot dead on the run to Alexandria and when she thought she woke up, to her horror, she was trapped in a cage in complete darkness. But before the illusion could set in, she was shaken awake for real and Negan held her close in bed and rubbed her back firmly as she calmed down. She lay tangled with him, her face buried against his neck, then reached up to cup his face in her hands.

"Don't go tomorrow," she breathed, gazing up into his eyes through the darkness.

"I have to, baby," he said, his voice sleepy and rough but warm. "Gotta take care of business."

"No, please don't go," she repeated, kissing him firmly. "You don't have to. You can send Simon and then we can both stay here and you don't have to worry about me being out there." She kissed him repeatedly, still reeling from the dream where she lost him, and he smiled against her, amused but pleased with the almost desperate show of affection.

"Everything will be okay, doll," he chuckled as she placed frantic kisses on his cheek and jaw bone. "The fuck is going on with you? Not that I'm complaining."

"Really bad dream," she said between kisses. She rolled on top of him from her place at his side, stradling his hips without breaking the kiss. She pressed her body against his, trying to get closer, the only fabric between them being his boxers and the long, white t-shirt she slept in. Aven instinctually rolled her hips lightly against him, gasping as his growing erection pressed against her clit. Negan grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing and urging her harder against him.

"Negan," she moaned quietly against his mouth. He slipped his hand down between them and grinned when he felt how wet she was getting.

"So fucking wet," he breathed. He easily and slowly slid one finger inside her and she whimpered, pressing herself against his hand. "Always so fucking eager for me."

"Only you," she moaned.

"You belong to me," he whispered in her ear with a low growl, slipping a second finger inside and stroking her wall.

"I'm yours." Aven reached down to pull at the waistband of his boxers, his hard cock springing free, and she wrapped her hand around him, stroking his length slowly, trying to keep her movements as steady as possible as his fingers drove her insane. He grew harder in her hand as she sped up before he suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away without a word. He continued fingering her, working her in a way that he knew made her unravel. Just as her walls began to quiver, he stopped and pulled his fingers out. She whimpered, pressing her body harder against him and sucking at his neck.

"You want me, baby girl?" he asked huskily.

"Fuck yes," she whined.

"Take this off," he said, tugging at her shirt, his other hand squeezing her ass. She sat up and threw the shirt off over her head. She leaned over towards the night table, opening the drawer and pulling out a condom, allowing him to push his boxers down the rest of the way and off. He lay back and watched intently through the darkness as Aven fumbled with the wrapper and slipped the condom onto him. She could feel his eyes raking over her body as usual and bit her lip, blushing when she saw the satisfied smirk on his face. He gripped her hips firmly and guided her over his cock, letting her position his throbbing head at her entrance. Without hesitation, she slowly took him in until he was fully-sheathed, their hips meeting as they shivered with pleasure.

Aven began riding him slowly, leaning her head back and humming with pleasure as she picked up speed. Negan met her with his hips, thrusting up into her, one hand closing around her breast while the other remained clutching her hip.