Plan to Action

"Alright guys, the time to strike is coming closer. Prepare yourselves to leave and you, Arne and Bjarne, make yourselves ready to put up an argument or something." Harald said. They all sighed at his commanding around. "Fine. We will, but don't start freaking out on commanding us to everything you want us to do." Ivar stated. 

"There are leaders and followers, and because none of you wanted to take the lead in this mission, I did it. So you better listen to me." Harald said in Ivar's face. It left Ivar stunned and Harald just smiled. "Now, I'm going to ask Ann if we can go out fishing, you guys stay here." Harald walked off to see her.

Harald found Ann getting some water for in Viggo's tent. "Hello Ann, can I ask you something?" He started. "That was already a question, but go ahead as long as it doesn't ask too much from me." She smiled mischievously at him. 

He was rather confused, but spoke up. "Can I go fishing with some others?" "If I'm going to let you go, who are the 'others'?" She looked suspicious at him. "Ivar, Arne and Ulf." "Not Bjarne? Him and his brother are always together." He got surprised she knew that. "They had a fight last night and they need air from each other. It got pretty heated up right there." He lied to convince her. 

"You know that I can't decide these things on my own, I need to talk to Viggo about this because we already have plenty of boats sailing out for fish." "Yes, I know ma'am, but it might be a good time for Arne and Bjarne to take some time for themselves. They can't stand being together now." Harald pushed. 

"Like I said, I have to talk to Viggo about this, so stop pushing. I believe that if they had a fight, they need to get away from each other to overthink the situation. If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to Viggo and Ryker. We were in a meeting about our approach for the time coming." She walked back towards the tent, when Harald noticed she was still limping a bit. "How's your leg by the way?" Harald called after her. "It's getting better, just need some more time." She said over her shoulder and walked back.

"How's the plan going?" Arne asked as Harald came back to the group. "She will talk to Viggo about my request." He said. "That girl can never make any decisions for herself, right?" Ulf complained. "Yes, I can." 

They all looked back to see Ann at the entrance. "Ann, we didn't expect you here." Bjarne said to her. "Yeah, well, I'm here to talk about your request, Harald. I can definitely see those two cannot give each other some air." She said and looked at the two brothers who acted arguing. "I came to tell you that you have permission to go." She sat down to rest her leg. "How did you get here so fast?" Harald was suprised by her speedy arrival. "I have a dragon...?" She answered sarcastically.

"But wow, that decision was made fast." Harald was rather stunned. "Yes, Viggo came to me when I walked back to his tent and I explained the whole situation to him. He agreed that those two can have some time off. He has experience himself with that and so do I." She giggled a bit. "Thanks, Ann. When can we leave?" Ulf asked. "Looking at those two, as soon as you like." She got up to leave. "Thank you, Ann. We will let you know when we leave." Ivar said. She smiled over her shoulder before she left to head back to Viggo's tent. "This is our chance! Get ready!"

They got everything done within a day, said goodbye to Ann and went their ways. Bjarne stayed behind as they said he would. He looked after the boat as it sailed away when Ann came standing next to him. "Hey, you okay?" She started. "Yeah, I guess now my brother is off fishing, I might get some rest to the mind." He hesitantly said. 

"Yes, I know how it feels. Ryker and I aren't related by blood, but we see each other as brother and sister. Even we need time away from each other." She told him. "What about Jake?" He asked. "I've had my differences with him as well in the past, but we always came back to each other after we had time to breathe." She giggled a bit. "You are a good person, Ann. I can see why Viggo likes you so much." Bjarne said to her. She laughed. "Are you hitting on me?" She joked around. "What, no!" Bjarne got red as she said that. "Don't worry. I was joking there." She blinked at him.