The Honeymoon (Mature Content)

This chapter contains mature content. If you don't like this stuff, then please skip Viggo's first POV.

After the disaster of the auction and the healing process of Ann's arm, it was time Viggo and Ann went for their honeymoon. Viggo had been running around a lot to find any solution to the damages Hiccup and his Riders have brought to the Hunters.

Ryker saw how stressed Viggo was and came right to him. "Viggo, you need time to relax. You have been super stressed lately. I know it's from the Riders, but please. Take your time with and for your wife." Ryker got an arm around his brother's shoulder. 

Viggo sighed and admitted. "Yes, I have been stressed lately. Maybe it is time indeed that I'm taking some time off together with her and go to a place where we can be alone for a little while." The two newlyweds went to pick their stuff, jumped on Luna and left to the horizon. Ash was left behind for the defence of the island.

During the few hours they were flying, they talked about priorities. "Okay, first things first. We need a place where we can take shelter." Ann broke the silence. "And we need a place with good food supplies and a water place." Viggo added to her. They smiled and kissed quickly when Viggo spotted an island. "It might be a good place to rest Luna for a while. She's getting tired." "Agreed. Then we might also be able to find water and food for ourselves now." Ann gestured her dragon to head to the island.

They landed on the island. "This place is amazing. I think I don't want to leave already." Ann said looking around. "I think I already found shelter. Here, a cave!" Viggo ran towards it with Ann in the chase. "It looks good. Just checking if there is nothing living here." Ann went inside with Luna by her side. Luna didn't move, growl or roar so this place was good to go. 

A few hours of foraging brought up a good amount of edible berries, some fish and a little bit of honey. "How did you get the honey? Weren't there a lot of bees to defend the hive?" Viggo asked enjoying the sweetness of the honey on some pieces of bread they brought along. "There were, but they weren't on the offence. It was like they let me take it." Ann cuddled to her husband's chest. He kissed her forehead. "Shall we watch the star sky when night falls?" Viggo proposed. And so they did.

Ann's POV

We came back after a night of watching the beautiful stars in the sky. He really cares for what I like to do and can't love him enough for that. As much as the exhaustion had taken place, I wanted to share my love with Viggo during this special night. Should I ask him? It's a bit awkward to ask him this. Don't be silly, Ann. He is your husband now, of course he wants to share the love we have.

"Viggo?" "Hmm?" He smiled to me as he held me in a lock and kissed me on all places in my neck and on my face. He left me laughing as his beard tickled me everywhere he came. I had to push him away to finally be able to speak up.

"What is it, baby?" He asked me, still laughing a little. "Don't you want to share the love we have?" I asked shyly. He laughed in amusement. "I love it when you are being shy. You don't have to be about these things, just ask me. We're married now." He held my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Of course, I want to share our love." He kissed the top of my hand and worked his way up. After he kissed me deeply, he stroke my cheek, just the way I like it.

We went further into the cave. It was a bit colder there, but at least we didn't have Luna watching us. Viggo started to kiss my lips, cheek, neck and clavicle when we laid down again. He was sitting on top of me. He slowly made his way down to take off my shoes. We kissed a little more when I tried to take off his shirt. It was a little hard, but he helped me luckily. That body. Oh my Thor, he is so muscular on his torso. I couldn't help but touch his muscles and that six pack of his. I knew he would bring that pleasure I asked for. I love him so much.