Buffalord Soldier

Quickly looking through all the lenses he had, Viggo couldn't find a single thing what could have a cure for this sickness Ryker seemed to have contracted. Ann looked through all the books Havòk had given her containing all kinds of illnesses. 

Hours went by without many results until Ann came with the answer they had been looking for. "Guys, I think I've found the thing Ryker has. And it's not good." "What is it?" Viggo asked as he came standing by her side to have a look too. "Havòk, Ryker is having seizures, right? The seizures, coughing and sometimes with blood, his pale, green skin. It all points out to the Scourge of Odin." Her voice was shaking. 

"What's the cure?" Viggo asked quickly, hiding he was shocked about the fact that his brother was deadly sick. "The book doesn't say." She feared that it would be too late by the time they would find a cure for it. "Actually, I know the cure for the Scourge, but it requires an extinct dragon's saliva. The Buffalord." Havòk said. "I'm going to check the Dragon Eye, hoping to find something about this dragon's location." Viggo got to action. 

Ann came sitting down next to her brother who opened his eyes just a tiny bit. "How are you feeling?" She whispered to him. "I'm not sure. My head is spinning around and I have never felt this bad." He said softly and coughed again. "Just rest. We will do everything it takes to get you better." She hugged him gently when he closed his eyes. "How can he be so sick?" Viggo asked him while looking through all the lenses. "I don't know." Ann said until she noticed something on Ryker's hand. "Have you seen this small cut, Havòk?" She pointed it out. 

"No, and it doesn't look very nice. It looks infected." Havòk said as he inspected the tiny cut on Ryker's index finger. "What was on that dagger? I guess he must've cut himself with that thing when Bjarne asked him about it." Ann asked to everyone in the room. "I don't know, but you, on the other hand, have a certain person to question about this." Viggo said to her. "I'm on it." She went with some other men to check out on Bjarne.

She got to the cave where Bjarne was reading through the same letter again. "Bjarne. I hope I'm not interrupting?" She came in without any pardon. "Ow, eh, no you're not. Is something wrong?" He asked her. "Yes, since you have received that dagger, strange things are happening here. Tell me, where did your brother find that dagger?" She asked rather directly. 

"I told you that Arne didn't tell it in the letter." He was rather shocked. "Yes, you did, but now thanks to that dagger, Ryker is terribly sick. I think you know where this dagger came from, but you're holding it back from me. You better tell me now before I will cut your limbs off." She turned harsh. "Okay, the guys had put up a plan to wipe the two brothers of the Earth. I didn't want to do it, but I was forced by the others." He confessed. 

"And even your brother wanted to kill Viggo and Ryker? And what about me then, if you say your goal was to kill them?" She kept on asking in the interrogation. "They wanted to send you back to your own island and let you die in grief over them. And yes, my brother got brainwashed and joined their opinion. I didn't want to do this to you, Ann. I'm so sorry." "Apologies are not in place right now. Where did they go to get this weapon?" Ann grabbed Bjarne by the shirt in total anger.

"They went to the Reaper and found it there. They got sick themselves and now they are all probably dead. You are not the only in misery." "No, I'm not, but you have turned your back on your chief and his brother in an attempt to kill them. That makes you a traitor and should be punished. Take him!" The men with who she came to the cave took a grip on Bjarne and took him to the cages. "Shame, Bjarne. I thought I could've trusted you." She said after him when he was dragged away.

"Have you found anything?" Ann asked Viggo when she came back. "No, nothing on these lenses is useful right now." He said when he suddenly remembered something. "Ann, where do you have those three lenses you found in the caves?" He asked her. "I'll get them right away." She stood up quickly and got to their tent where she picked out a box from under their bed and took the bag with her. She ran back and gave the lenses to Viggo and explained the while situation Bjarne told her. "I'm sorry? They wanted to kill us? I will take the fitting kind of treatment for that." Viggo asked her. "Viggo, they have been committing treason towards you. Show no mercy on them." Ann said and Havòk laughed a little about it. "I don't think Viggo won't show mercy for this."