Gold Rush

Coming back to Hunter Island, Ann was afraid of Viggo's reaction to another setback. It became even worse when she saw he was waiting for them.

As the ship had docked, Viggo came to greet them, but quickly noticed Ann avoiding him. "What's wrong?" He asked her. "When you act like this, something has happened. Please, sweetie. Tell me what's wrong." He took her in his arms comforting her the way he knows is best effective. Kissing, cuddling and stroking his hand over her back.

"The Riders freed those Gronckles before we had enough metal for your project." She felt guilty again. She could do nothing but watch as the Riders stopped the operation once again.

"Hmm, that's a shame. I really needed that location to work around the clock. Don't worry, sweetie. There are still a couple of other locations that are functional and so, there is absolutely no need for you to feel guilty towards me. Whatever you did, I know you chose for our baby. Didn't you?" He asked her. Ann nodded to him and only pressed herself firmer into him.

"Come now. Let's go to my tent. You can rest up there and tell me everything." Viggo kissed her sweetly and walked with her towards their tent.

They talked about the recent events over the game until a man came in to report something. "Sir!" "I don't remember giving you permission to enter." Viggo looked up strict, but let the man speak. "Yes sir, but reports came in that someone has told Dagur where the gold is hidden." "Who told him that? And where did you get this from?" Viggo growled at the news. 

"The report came in from a ship out on the Straights of Baldur, saying someone had been busted on passing over information to him. I don't know who told Dagur, sir." The Hunter told Viggo with honesty. "Fine, we have to move all our gold and hide it somewhere they will never find it." Viggo decided and they left as soon as possible to the island on which Viggo hides his gold. 

"Hey baby, where do you hide the gold actually?" Ann asked her husband. "We have a special island which is used for hiding all kinds of Hunter treasures for centuries. It's called Ridgerock Enclave." He smiled at her and took her in his arms, watching over the ocean together.

Arriving at the island, Viggo came down to business almost immediately. Like always, actually. "Alright, move the gold out of the storehouses and bring all of it here!" And so it was done. The men were almost running to carry the gold to the place Viggo showed them to bring it to. 

"So, what do you have in mind for the gold then?" Ann came to her husband's side, who almost seemed to be too busy working around. "We will build a structure what will fool the Riders if they come here. We will build an ancient looking structure and hide the gold inside it." "Okay, sounds great. Let's do it!" Ann helped him to plan everything and worked around to get things done faster.

By the time the Riders would arrive, the traps were set and the structure was finished. Coming back to the ship, Viggo ordered to hide the ships from any sight out of the air, with Ann and Luna checking from above. "Hiccup will be predicted to come from the south side of the island and he will find the structure at first." Viggo showed his plans letting Ann think about it. 

"That will definitely catch Fishlegs' attention and prevents everyone from destroying it. Nice thinking!" Ann cheered for him. "Yes, but let's not get too far ahead of our heads. We have to capture Hiccup and this time, I will kill him for what he has done to us." Viggo glared at the map of the island. "Calm down." Ann came standing behind him and laid her hands on his shoulders. 

"You're getting tensed up again. Don't do that to yourself." She kissed his cheek. "This time, my plan will work against Hiccup Haddock, Ann. I assure you, Hiccup will not be a danger to our little one again. We will have all provisions to keep ourselves in good wealth, including provisions for when the little one will be born." Viggo smiled at his wife and pulled her into a hug. He was confident that he would win this time, but sharing a quick glare, Ryker and Ann thought different about it.