Going Home

After Viggo fell into the volcano, Ann didn't see another option than going home to Muzona. She was in such grief for the loss of her husband, that she wouldn't be able to take care of herself and the baby. She needed the help from her father and her friends. She went home from Dragons Edge, a three hour flight on Luna.

When she arrived back in Muzona, her father and Jake came running towards her, immediately taking care over her. "Ann, where's Viggo?" Jake asked and her father looked concerned to her, he could see she was holding back the tears. "He fell in a volcano..." She said while the tears broke loose. "Ow, sweetheart... I'm so sorry to hear that." Her father said, taking her in his arms to try and comfort her. 

"Come, we'll take you to our house. You will stay with me where I can keep an eye on you and the little one. We will help you in this difficult period of time." He said and they brought her back to the house Ann grew up in. Everybody soon heard the story what happened to her and how she lost her once beloved husband and brother and lots of them showed their support to her.

A/N: Hey guys, another end to another book already. It is going so fast now, I can't believe it. Hope you liked it.

Love you all XX
Megan