-Chapter 3-

The Avengers want to help me with getting my powers back where they used to be.

"Do you think you can make back to where you live" Tony asks again sounding sheepish.

"Yes I think so. When should I come back" I ask them.

"Anytime" Black Widow says.

I nod, Tony and Captain America follow me out onto the platform we landed on before. You can do this. I crouch down then push with everything I've got, I fly up pretty quickly into the clouds by the time I'm floating I'm exhausted in the best way.
I have to stay focused or I'll fall after a few minutes I see my apartment building thank goodness.
Piper would be at work by now so she's not going to be wondering where I've been all day. I put my suit away along with my boots and gloves it feels good to wear it again.

I crawl into my bed, things are looking up.

-next morning-

Someone is knocking on my bedroom door. It has to be Piper.

"Piper? Is that you"? I ask squinting at the door.

"Did you do anything exciting yesterday? Because it seems Tony Stark mentioned Nova on tv" She says through the door.

"Yeah that happened and the Avengers want to help me train, make my powers stronger" I say pulling the comforter over my head.

"What? Why didn't you tell you met the Avengers" Piper demands.

I groan into the pillow I was so caught up in what happened I completely forgot to call Piper about it.

"I'm sorry, I got so caught up I totally forgot to call" I say, getting up to get ready.

I hear her sign, her toe tapping.

"I'm so proud of you Tj this will really help you" She says.

I shower and get dressed, I grab a duffel bag and carefully pack up my suit just in case. I mean I was there when a bank robbery happened I should be prepared.
Piper and I head to the mall to have some girl time.

"So tell was Captain America as hot in person as he is on the news" She asks.

I laugh I should have expected these questions from her.

"Much hotter" I say grinning at her.

We laugh about it and shop, she keeps eyeing me.

"You want to go don't you" Piper says knowingly.

"I really do" I say.

Piper shooes me away with a smile on her face.

"Your the best"

I go back out to my car and quickly change into my suit. I sling the bag over my shoulder.
I crouch down then push up, it's a tiny bit easier then before.
I'm about to land on the platform at the tower when the sky breaks apart with lightening and the low rumble of thunder. *Thor appears*

"Who are you" His voice booms like thunder.

I go to say my name but then he's got me by the neck and dragging me into the tower.

"Jarvis" I gasp, trying to push away from Thor's grasp.

I hear footsteps then shocked gasps.

"Thor! Let her go"

That sounds like Hawkeye.

"You know this woman" The asgardian asks.

"Yes! That's Nova-"