-Chapter 17-

Everyone is back in the tower where we belong.
The alarm sounds signalling that bad guys need stopping.

"What's up Jarvis" Tony and I ask at the same time.

"Explosions in the woods" He says sounding uncertain as to who to address.

"Ok everyone suit up" Tony calls out.

I have my new suit, complete with a longer over jacket and sturdy pants the same boots though. Lastly I clip on my belt.

"It'll get better" Clint says as we jog to the jet.

"I know" I say.

We get on the jet and fly to the coordinates. True to Jarvis words something is exploding out here.

A wave of energy moves through the jet I almost stumble.

"Thalia what is it" Steve asks.

I squint trying to pin point the source but it certainly feels threatening.

"I'm not sure, you guys land the jet I'll go see" I say opening the side hatch and jump out.

I drop down near the center of the energy wave. Someone is here causing this destruction.

Another wave shoots out this time it knocks me over. A telepath.

"Who are you" A voice yells.

I surge forward towards the voice it's a woman I take her to the ground hard.

"Not wise attacking alone" She says trying to throw me off.

"Who said I was alone" I say blasting her off of me.

"We work as a team lady" Clint says already shooting arrows at her.

I roll away and throw light at her.

"Don't get too close" I call out.

I jump up in time to see her toss Thor aside with a flash of green. I watch as Thor gets up his eyes glowing green oh that's bad.

"Thor" Steve asks.

"He's mine now" She yells.

Then Thor is attacking us instead of the witch.

"Thor-"

I cut off when he shoots a bolt of lightening at me I hit a tree then the ground. I hit the tree so hard all the air got knocked out of me even more frustrating is the psycho lady is dragging me up with her power.

"Let him go" I gasp.

"Why? An Asgardian fighting for me why would I give that up" She asks.

I struggle against her power while watching Thor attack everyone. Tony hits her with a repulser again I hit the ground.

"Can you snap him out of this" Tony demands firing shots at Thor.

"Yeah, keep her busy the last thing we need is her getting in anyone else's head" I say flying at Thor.

"I'm sorry" I say knocking his helmet off.

I hold his head my hands I project my consciousness into his head. I open my eyes it's foggy and cold, I don't see Thor I shiver.

"Thor" I ask moving through the mist.

"Who's there" Thor asks.

"It's me" I say shivering again.

"What happened" He asks.

"Telepath" I say.

"Right" He says.