-Chapter 23-

Thalia point of view

I'm at the store Thor insisted I go out and buy more pop tarts and Clint of course needed his pizza bagels right that moment so here I am chucking things in my cart.

I lean on the cart to keep my weight off my leg.
My phone rings. It's Steve.

"Hey how's the shopping going"? He asks.

"Good I cleared the pop tart shelf just for Thor and three bags of pizza bagels for Clint" I smile pulling the cart to the cash.

"You hear that Thor Thalia got the whole shelf of pop tarts for you" Steve says away from the phone.

"I'm heading back to the car now should be back soon if there isn't too much traffic" I say chucking the bags in the trunk.

"Clint wants me to tell you to watch for sheild according to what Tony managed hack from the database they want to bring you in for questions" Steve says in a serious voice.

"Did Tony's little window into Sheild say what kind of agents would try bringing me in" I ask him sitting in the driver's seat.

"According to Tony it's only a small group of agents" He says.

"Well now you know Steve I am more than qualified to handle a small group of agents" I sigh shifting my leg it's starting to ache.

"Yeah I do" He says.

"Alright I will see you guys when I get home" I say ending the call.

I pull back out onto the road I sing along to the radio I glance in the mirror one car back is a government issue black SUV. That's not good.
I try and lose them but it's not good he's stuck to my car. Jarvis is in all of Tony's cars thank you Tony.

"Jarvis" I ask.

"At your service Ms James" He replies softly.

"I have a black SUV following me I need to know if they are Sheild" I say pressing the gas more.

"One moment"

I turn again then look back, crap still there.

"Ms James" He asks.

"Go ahead Jarvis" I say checking my mirrors again.

"Dmv records show it is indeed a Sheild vehicle. Shall I check the occupants"? He asks.

"Yes please" I nod.

"Captain Rogers was correct it is a small group of agents minimal weapons" He reports.

"Thank you Jarvis" I say, I turn at deli shop.

"Oh my god" I yell almost hitting another black SUV.

"Jarvis are they"? I ask him.

"Sheild yes Ms James" He says sounding uncertain.

"How many does that makes"? I ask looking over my shoulder.

"Now a medium size group with moderate weapons" Jarvis supplies.

I slowly open my car door and climb out and get surrounded by agents.

"In a public place? You boys really want to do this"? I ask glancing at them in turn.

They don't say anything which in a way is like saying yes.

I see one of them has the power inhibitor Tony made for Ghost. Ok that's so not good, I drop into a defensive stance there are a lot of civilians around this could get ugly real fast.

A few at a time they come at me as careful as I can I take them out. I panic when I feel the collar slide around my neck. I watch my light disappear from my hands instantly all my powers on mute.