-Chapter 29-

I can't hold back the coughing any more. I start choking on the dust and smoke in the air I guess the suit isn't running anymore.

"Jarvis is there anything you can do about the air? It's getting hard to breathe" I ask him.

"I'm working on it, it seems Hammer has slowed me down significantly Mr Stark and the others are on their way back now. Do you have any injuries"? He asks.

I think about that. Besides the fact that I really have to use the bathroom and some bruises I'm fine.

"Besides being stuck I'm not injured Jarvis" I say coughing more than before.

The display shuts down completely and I'm plunged into darkness.

"Jarvis I've lost the display. What's happening"? I ask my throat getting raw with every word.

"The team are working on the doors Ms James hold on" He says finally.

I sigh.

Steve point of view

We sprint to the lab doors.

"Damnit the doors are warped" Tony says.

"We gotta get in there" I urge him.

"Stand back I've had enough of people breaking my stuff" Tony says holding his arm up.

With the distinct whine of his repulser the doors burst open.

"Jarvis where's Thalia"? I ask looking around waving at the smoke and dust in the air.

"Over by the wall the suit is pinned under a rather large slab of concrete" Jarvis replies.

Thalia point of view

I blink against the bright light when the front of the helmet is torn off.

"Hey you guys missed one hell of a party" I rasp.

"Looks like we did glow stick" Tony grins.

They all laugh at that, I close my eyes for a few seconds a memory flits back 

'Nice right cross glow stick. What did I tell you about calling me that? You would kick my iron butt'

"You still with us honey"? Tony asks.

I open my eyes and smile at him.

"I'm good just it's been getting hard to breathe" I say again wincing as the suit presses into my body.

"Can you lift it" Clint asks Tony.

"We're going to find out" Tony says.

"Ok Cap, Thor and I are going to lift this when we do you and Clint pull her out" Tony says.

Thor and Tony count to 3 then the crushing weight is gone I'm pulled across the floor.

"J open the suit" Tony says kneeling down next to me.

"I don't think I can sir. The suit isn't running anymore you will have to do it manually" Jarvis says sounding embarrassed.

"Hammer did a number on you didn't he Jarvis" Steve says.

"Indeed Captain"

Slowly but surely Tony and Dr Banner  undo the suit until I can sit up.

"Thalia anything broken"? Dr Banner asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing is broken, I'm going to be bruised but that's it. It would have been worse if I wasn't wearing the suit" I say using Clint's shoulder to stand up.