-Chapter 26-

I wake up before sun rise and go sit by the floor to ceiling windows Nat and Steve have been on a mission for almost a week now my sleep schedule always gets messed up when the tower is missing people.

"Ms James is everything alright? This is the fifth time you've been up before sun rise" Jarvis asks softly.

I smile at the concern I hear in his voice good old Jarvis.

"Yes I am alright couldn't sleep is all" I say leaning on the cool glass.

"Shall I wake agent Barton, if you would like someone to talk to"? He inquires.

"Let Clint sleep we were busy yesterday" I sigh.

"Are you sleeping at all"? He asks.

"Some" I admit seeing no point in lying to him.

If he could sigh I'd bet right now he would, he makes a mechanical hissing sound.

"I recall you having a similar conversation with Mr Strak about the importance of proper sleep" He says.

I look up at the ceiling.

"Don't quote me to me" I snap at him without any real anger.

He says nothing but the mechanical hissing sound.

"What's the status on Steve and Nat's mission" I ask.

"Still in progress" He says sounding annoyed.

Great I pissed off Jarvis and it's not even light out yet. I drag my hands through my hair groaning out loud.
I watch the sun come up then go get ready for the day who knows what might happen today.

"Morning Thor" I smile at him when he walks into the kitchen.

He grumbles something heading to the coffee I put on a little while ago.
I chuckle at him and his bed head Tony shuffles in next pouring a generous amount of coffee for himself.

"How is that you are so chipper"? Tony questions.

"Someone has to be since Steve is off doing god knows what with sheild" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Tony nods a soft smile on his face, Clint and Bruce come in next. Like Tony and Thor take their fill of coffee before they utter a word to us.

"Any word and cap and Nat"? Bruce asks putting two pop tarts in the toaster.

I cast a glance upward before answering.

"Still in progress" I say to him.

"Thats good right? We aren't hearing from them"? He asks pushing his glasses up on his nose.

"Yeah it's good" Clint says starting his usual scrambled eggs.

Or it's really bad the little voice in my head whispers. I push that away, they will be fine because they have to be.

"So what are we doing today" Thor asks trying to tame his bed hair.

"Well short of an assemble we should train all of us" Tony says putting his now empty mug in the sink.

"Good call" Clint nods.

After breakfast we all go down to the training floor.

"We need to work on team work in pairs" Tony calls out to us.

So we pair off Thor and Tony, myself and Clint leaving Bruce to run the simulation which he is fine with.

"Thalia and Clint are up first" Bruce says.

We nod.

"Now use each other's skills to complete the mission" Tony adds.

Bruce clicks a button and the room fills with doom bot holograms. I jump into the air hovering next to Clint.