Pyaar 2

Arnav and Sharma went inside the office.

Arnav: any problem Mr.sharma?

Mr.sharma: no. It's about khushi.

Arnav: ya tell me anything wrong.

Mr.sharma: no no she is perfectly fine.

Arnav: then?

Mr.sharma: you know she is like angle. She is my strength. You know I am sick. Because of my health problems I didn't concentrated to my work. then my company shares every week fell down. I don't know what to do, my son he is not here. I asked him come back but he didn't came. All my hopes Vanished. Then she came in my picture. I have full faith on her that's why my all company responsibility I hand over to her. She's my company MD from 8 month. She taken all responsibility on her shoulder. Within two week ASR only two week my company came normal stage again. Within a month it's no 1 in telecom network. She came after office hour to my home and took my health responsibility also. Now I am standing in front of you only because of her. I wished I willl give this company to her but she reject my offer. She said Denied saying "Which is not ours she will not take that". I wish I have another son then definatly i make her my daughter in law. but all in vain. ASR she like priceless diamond she even doesn't took one rupee extra salary from me. She is simple girl. She never sit in my chair also every employees respect her.

So I have request don't shout on her I know your temper. That's why I have sincere request from my side please respect her.

Arnav was very proud inside but he didn't showed on his face.

Arnav: why are telling me all this??

Mr.sharma smiled and said "You don't know why I m saying that to you?? Never leave her ASR she is diamond don't miss her in your life".

Arnav smirked lightly and nodded.

Mr.sharma: don't forget to invite me to your marriage OK.

Arnav: ok sure. Don't worry I will take care of her. She is mine now.

Khushi is searching her two bosses where they are gone she came inside office then stood there.

Khushi: excuse me sir everyone waiting for you both.

Mr.sharma: come here beta I didn't get proper introduction to Mr.Raizada. so ASR she is my assistant, now she is your responsibility.

Khushi shocked hearing responsibility.

Mr.sharma: I mean from today onwards company is his responsibility know. So you also because your working for his company.

Khushi signed and nodded her head.
Arnav extended his hand for shake hand khushi nervously looked in his eyes. Staring him continuesly. Both have lost on their Dreams.

Mr.sharma: beta what are you thinking shake hand beta.

Khushi looked and extended her hand when both hand met a electric current pass through over both body.

Mr.sharma: let's go then.

They went to party Arnav very much happy today finally he met his Dream girl. Party over around 8.

Mr.sharma: OK then guys I have to leave know.

Khushi gets emotional.

Mr.sharma: don't cry beta stop, nai rothe. Chup, ek dum chup but khushi sobbing badly. See if you cry like this then I will not come to your marriage. Khushi hugged him last and smiled lightly. That's like a good girl. See you soon ASR on wedding bye.

Arnav: OK thank you so much Mr.sharma thank you very much.

Mr.sharma: always welcome.

Arnav: aman you go home  by cab I will come after.