Pyaar 24

Delhi Out Street:

Arnav: i know you're behind all this, but why?

Ketaki: what are saying ASR?

Arnav: don't act smart Ketaki, i know you're behind all this.

Ketaki: i am not getting you.

Arnav was angry hearing this and said "You stolen that file".

Ketaki: what? No ASR you mistaken me.

Arnav: really?? then what are you doing in office yesterday night that to in my cabin??

Ketaki was shocked and started to collect some word "i .... no ASR".

Arnav: what you thought?? if you turned off all lights then you will not catch, don't forget i am Arnav Singh Raizada. I know you're the one. But why?

Ketaki: because of you?

she screamed loudly and said "yes i did that because i love you".

Arnav was shocked hearing and said "what?".

Ketaki: yes i love you, but when khushi entered in your life you forgot me ASR. She is coming between us. That's why i stolen that file and hide it in khushi's cabin.

Arnav: just shut up! When i said you that i love you ha??. You're like my sister i respect you like di, and.................

Ketaki: NO!! i am not you're sister, you get that, I love you ASR.

Arnav: just shut up! I am tolerating you because you're my jiju's sister. If you're not my Jiju's sister na, then i defiantly showed you who i am, and how dare you to hurt "MY KHUSHI".

Arnav stretched more on my Khushi and Khushi was like "your Khushi??".

Arnav: yes My Khushi she is mine, you get that, if you do something against her then i swear i will forget who you are?

Ketaki: No, my brother did so much for you, and you, what you gave him in return??

Arnav: i given lot to him, my world, i given responsibility of a very important person in life, "MY DI".

Ketaki: oh ok, if my brother say you to marry me then you will do that?

Arnav was controlling his anger and with disgusting face he said "I respect him, he did lot for me, for my family, i swear on my di if he tell me to marry you then defiantly i will".

Ketaki: then be ready for that.

Arnav started laugh and said "i can't believe that you are such coward, oh my god".

Ketaki: why are laughing?

Arnav: jiju know everything about me and khushi, and i am 100% sure some day back jiju told me all the things about you and i told him you're like my Sister.

Ketaki: what?

Arnav: yes, i don't know you're like this, thank god Jiju don't know your true face................. forget it i am warning you stop this, otherwise you know what i am.

Ketaki: what's there in khushi, you're attracted towards her, before you're not like this but now you're so changed.

Arnav: what not there in her! Everything is there in her, she is perfect for me.

Ketaki: what quality she have tell me i will import in me also then you will love me?

Arnav: LOVE and You? you know what is love ha? What you know about love?? You can't force anyone to love you, it just happens.