Pyaar 22

Arnav: then why you not allowing to see video potage? You forgot khushi where you kept that file?? You kept that file somewhere and forgot like you forgot me?

Aman: Arnav!

Arnav: one minute aman. Tell me where you kept that file and forgot, i am not saying that you stolen that file, but sometimes you forget things, try to remember.

Khushi: (in tear) i don’t know about any file. i just saw that when ketaki handed to you. That's all.

Ketaki: then where it went, in ASR cabin no one will go without his permission, only you, Aman and Aksh have that rights. Aman and aksh will never do that, you only left.

Aksh: just shut up! Ketaki, what are you talking??

Ketaki: I am talking truth only, if she not done anything then let us see the footage.

Ketaki: ok only arnavji can watch that pottage no one else.

Ketaki: why? If we all see then What harm in that??

Khushi: just shut up! Your are crossing your limits.

Arnav: khushi! Don’t talk her like that.

Khushi: Why?? Why can't I??. She is no one to me. you want to see pottage then go ahead. But only you can watch that. If I am not the culprit in that pottage then my resignation letter will be in your table tomorrow.

Aman: khushi! What are you saying?

Aksh: khushi don’t talk like that yaar.

Khushi: sorry this is my decision.

Ketaki: if you say like this then ASR stop seeing pottage?? You are mistaken khushi.

Khushi: who said not to watch? I said he can watch. And everything will be clear.

“Humne KaBhi Kisi KO Dokha Nai Diya Na Hi Denge. Agar Mujhe Paise Chahiye Hota Tho Mai Apni Bal Pe Kaamaongi Kisika Gar Lut Ke Nai”.
[I never ditched anyone nor I ditch, if I want money I will earn from my strength not by stealing].

Ketaki: very interesting! Nice drama.

Khushi: abhi katam hoga Drama [this drama will end], wait and watch.

Aman: ketaki! If she is like that then the Telecom Company Owner Not Handed to her his company. Think before what are you talking.

Aksh: don't you think that you're crossing your limits.

Arnav was silent now what he will do. If he see the potage khushi will leave his office. But why she is telling only me to watch??

Aman: what are you thinking?? You started this drama, now end it. now go and see what's there in that pottage.

Khushi: fast Arnavji i have no time to waste here. Aman please drop me to my home.

Aman: khushi its already late.

Khushi: it doesn't matter.

Aksh: if Di and Nani ask about you then what we tell them??

Khushi: i will call them morning don’t worry.

Arnav: khushi you...................(cut by khushi).

Khushi: stop it! Apne bahut kaha haume bahut sun liye, [I heard enough] now please go and watch the potage.

Ketaki: how dare you talk like that to ASR.

Khushi: that is none of your business.

Arnav was silent, full silent he recalling all what he told khushi few minutes back to her. "Oh God, what I did??".