Pyaar 51

Anamika’s parents also came to Delhi for marriage. All raizada’s came to gupta house with shagun.

Buaji: haay re Nandh Kishore, I am still can’t belive our sankadevi is going to mother soon, she herself is child don’t know how she will handle her kids.

Khushi: [pouted] Buaji you also saying this, I will handle my kids very well you see.

Garima: haa we know our bitiya is very good.

Shashi: call Anamika.

Anamika came and sat with them, first mami applied tika on her forehead and gifted her, next khushi came, and next Payal, Next Barkath and next anjlai gifted her.

NK: ok sit all properly I will take photo. All sat around and some stood behind the sofa, except aman, he is not allowed to enter in shagun rasam.

Abhi: I know aman is very desperate meet Anamika bechara!

Anamka’s parents are so much happy see the family and prayed the god giving this happiness to their daughter.

They all had lunch in Gupta Mansion and came back to RM.

----------------------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

All came back and sat in the hall and chatting and teasing Aman.

Abhi: you know aman today Anamika looking so beautiful, you missed the opportunity man.

Aman: I know you all taking advantage of mine, in this situation.

Arnav: you will see what happens in your first night, you made fun of me, you see what I will do.

Aman: this is cheating, you not did anything to NK and Aksh’s first night, why only bechara aman?

Arnav: I know you made that plan, so don’t pretend.

Jabse apko jana hai,jabse apko paya hai,
har dua me meri apka nam aaya hai,
dil karta he puchu uss khuda se ki tune itna GANDIYA DOST
kya sirf mere Liye banaya hai?

Arnav: shut up aman.

They are talking doorbell rang, HP opened the door there came Shayam and Ketaki. All gathered in main hall. Ketaki’s head is hanging down with shame and Shayam is holding her hand tightly to assuring her everything will be fine.

Khushi: come have seat, how are you Ketaki?

Ketaki thought " how genuine she is I did so much to her but still she's talking me".

Ketaki: I am fine. I want to ask forgiveness from you all, I know I troubled you all a lot, there is no forgiveness for my deeds, but still I am asking forgive me.

She folded her both hands and asked sorry.

Khushi: its ok forget about past and say how is the baby?

Shayam: good, yesterday we went for check up both mother and baby are fine.

Ketaki came and stood in front of Nani folded her hands and asked “Sorry" and she bend to take blessing. Nani stopped her and said “don’t bend bitiya you’re pregnant”. Nani caressed her head with smile.

Ketaki came to Abhi, she don’t know how she will face her brother, and she is craving for his love.

Ketaki: [crying] Bhai I am sorry please forgive me,