Pyaar 44

After that incident arnav became silent, still there is no reaction from khushi's side. Anjali came to hospital to meet Khushi and asked doctor about her recovery, when she is talking she remembered how arnav and Khushi marred in Mandir and that Pandith said something that time, she hurridly came to arnav.

Anjali: chote.

Arnav: [lost in his thought] ha di.

Anjali: you remember you told me once, that you married KHushi in temple.

Arnav: hmm.

Anjali: that pandith said something right?

Arnav became alert and he saw his di, then he remembered what that pandith said to them, when they got married.

Flash Back:

TUMHARI ZINDGI ME EK AISA BURA SAMAY AYEGA JO TUM DONO KO HILA KAR RAKH DEGA.

HOSLA HARNA MATH USS WAQT DEVI MAYYA KE DWARA PE MAATHA TAKE DENA SAB KUCH ACHA HO JAYEGA.

Flash Back End.

Arnav: yes di he told us that this situation will come in our life.

Anjali: then once you go and visit chote.

Arnav: how can I go leaving Khushi like this, I can't di.

Anjali: what you thought we don't love her?? we all her chote, for her betterment you have to go and visit that temple and ask that priest for solution.

Arnav: I am not going.

Anjali cupped his face with tear eyes and said "you want your Khushi back na??

Arnav nodded his head and Anjali said "Then you have to do this, we all take care of her".

Arnav: but di...............

Aman: yes arnav just go and visit that temple, just one day matter you take your chopper, you will come by night if you start here from morning.

Abhi: yes arnav still how many days we have to wait, all medicine they applied, London, America doctor came and saw her nothing happened we only have faith in this.

Aksh: this in only one way we get our Khushi back bhai please.

NK: you said you do anything for her right? then go and come fast.

After hearing all, arnav is ready to go temple in which they both are married. He sat on his private jet

silently and background music started.

Baatein ye kabhi na tu bhoolna, Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Jaaye tu kahin, bhi ye sochna, Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho, Tu jahaan jaaye mehfooz ho
Dil mera maange bas ye duaa

Arnav remembering their sweet talk when then are in Mumbai.

Flash Back:

When they are going up to their apartment a little cute baby boy came

Khushi: ohye cutu where are going ha! Where is your mamma SHE IS TALKINNG IN BABY VOICE. See arnavji this baby he choooo chweet.