Pyaar 4

All guest are coming one by one. Abhinav searching Arnav,Akash And Aman. But no one present near stage.

Khushi also searching them but no one present. So she went  to terrace. Arnav and aman are discussing in terrace. When khushi came.

Khushi: what are you both doing here? Show will start any time.

Arnva to aman: Do as i say ok.

He went from there. Khushi seen his tensed face. She don’t know what happen suddenly. So She asked Aman. Aman told her the situation. Khushi was shocked to hear that. How cheap she is asking for sleep with  her.

Khushi: now what we do aman. What ASR told you..

Aman: he said drop the show topper. But, khushi it is very important for our Company.

Aman was restless. Khushi also thinking what to do then a idea popped in her tiny brain.

Khushi: aman i have a idea. But you don’t tell anything to ASR, Ok??

Khushi explained her plan to Aman.

Aman: khushi you will do it na. You sure you will do that?

Khushi: of course. There is nothing in this world that Khushi Kumari Gupta can't do.

Show started the theme is red and one by one models coming and going on carpet. Arnav was tensed thinking about the consequences because of show topper. He have to go on stage single.

Khushi got ready in her own designed dress she is breath taking and Looking gorgeous and stunning. Aman came to check on her he is stunned to see her.

Aman: wow so beautiful khushi. Today someone go totally mad to see you in this dress.

The anchor is announcing the models. "So guys now the time for the show topper to came a big hands for the The Great AR industry Show topper".

All the crowd is clapping loudly. Arnav closed his eyes. When a cold wind moving on his face. Khushi came on stage she is nervous and held her dupatta tightly.

Aman: don’t be nervous khushi, you have to do this, its our company reputation.

Khushi walked confidently on carpet all cround are clapping and some are whistle. And some are saying wow she is so beautiful.

Anchor announced wel come AR Show Topper Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta. Arnav was shocked to hear khushi’s name. And he opened his eyes. And shocked to see her. She was breath taking. Arnav stood up. The cround clapping more. Khushi looked him. An eye lock they both starining  in each other. In background rabbave song playing.

Anjali: abhi she is so beautiful na

Anjali: abhi she is so beautiful na. Kaash ye hamari chote keliye  bani ho.

Abhinav: you liked her?

Anjali: yes. She so pretty. But she is model.

Abhinav: so what.

Anjali: you know For arnav She Will Fit aS Wife?