Pyaar 52

Shayam and Ketaki mingled with everyone in RM, and enjoying equally in family function.

MEHENDI CEREMONY:

Arnav is not roaming behind Khushi, he know today is mehendi ceremony there is no roaming here and there, they all sit and apply mehendi.

Raizada men’s are sitting in study room and talking randomly. This time they allowed the media in every function, because this is last wedding in their family.

Abhi: where you want to go for honeymoon?

Aman: I am not going anywhere.

NK: why?

Aman: we have lot of office work ok, and all you guys also not gone for honeymoon then why should i?

Arnav: you’re the first human being in this world who are rejecting honeymoon.

Aman: come on Arnav, there is no need to go honeymoon, I can enjoy here also.

All laughed when same time they got SMS from their partner asking select one mehendi design for us.

Abhi: god this ladies never fail to impress their partner.

Arnav: that’s why we love them very much.

Aksh: now our family is full with happiness.

When they are talking aman got the call.

Arnav: who?

Aman: “from guards, don’t know why they are calling now”.

NK: do speaker on.

Aman: hello, yes tell me.

Guard: sir that girl committed suicide sir

All are shocked, somewhere they guesses this going to happen.

Guard: we don’t know what to do, that’s why we called you?

Arnav: ok do one thing do all arrangement for body burning.

Guard: sir she wrote one letter for you.

Arnav: we don’t need that letter, burn that letter with her.

Guard: ok sir.

Aman: call us after work is done.

Guard: ok sir. He cut the call.

Abhi: what she wrote in that letter.

NK: what else, please forgave me, I did wrong you all etc.. etc that’s all.

Aksh: see yesterday haldi ceremony pictures came in newspaper.

RAIZADA’S ANOTHER HEART THROB GETTING TO MARRY HIS LADY LOVE.

Yes we reported yesterday the raizada’s another heart throb is getting married in this week, all Raizada’s married in family and friends but this time they given to right to capture a beautiful wedding of AMAN RAIZADA and ANAMIKA. These are the pic of haldi ceremony in this all family members are enjoying fully, only Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada is not participated because she is pregnant,, YES THE Millionaire, GIRLS DREAM MAN, FASHION KING IS GOING TO BE FATHER SOON. Keep watching us for more update.

Aksh: thank god they not mixed something else this time.

Arnav: I warned them, if they make gossip about the news then consequences are not good for them.

-------------------------------

All ladies done with their mehendi, Khushi is hungry, she can’t eat like this so she called HP and said call Arnav.