Pyaar 45

Barkath: One day, Khwaja Sahib was sitting among the disciples and preaching. Suddenly he saw something on his right side. He stood up as paying respect to somebody. It happened again and again as and when he glanced towards right side. When the assembly was over and people left away, one of his servants asked the reason as to why he had been standing up repeatedly on having a look at right side. Khwaja Sahib said, "The Mazar Mubarak of my Peer-o-Murshid is located in that direction. As I looked towards that direction, the Mazar came before my eyes, so I stood up to offer respect."

Aman: now di you go its already 9.30.

Barkath taken Abhi and Anjali to her room, and all are staying with Arshi. After departing them Barkath came back to them.

Aman: so overall meaning is?

Barkath: Whenever a person who is worried comes to the shrine he finds peace and quantitative as though he is in the protection of his mother and father and he finds kindness and solace at the shrine.

All are little bit sleepy they didn’t saw when Khushi is about throw up, when hurriedly Barkath extended her hands near mouth. Arnav was shocked and thanked Barkath, they gone towards wash room, Arnav make Khushi clean her mouth and came back, all stood up asked how she is.

Barkath: don’t worry morning she will be fit and fine.

All are very much touched to hear her talk, her helping nature, she not slept even one second and taking care of Khushi, Arnav also awake with her.

MORNING:

Abhi and Anjali came back to them, Khushi is feeling much better than before, and she is walking properly and talking like before.

Abhi and Anjali smiled and thanked god for betterment of Khushi.

Aman and NK gone to take flowers and came back.

Aman: Khushi you have to take this on your head.

Khushi: ok.

All gone towards main MAZAAR and worshiped.

Khushi: [joining hands in heart] hey god you gave me another new life, I will always worship you, we don’t know which mannath we are not completed, but I promise in this birth we will fulfill that.

Arnav: [in heart] thank you so much god, you fulfilled my wish I will worship you till my last breath.

NK: [in heart] I don’t know how to ask, but you know na what’s going on in my heart, please god “I LOVE BARKATH” please fulfill my wish, I will take care of her like a pearl, please.

Barkath: if you pray from heart then Khawaza saab fulfill your wish.

Aman: mean?

Barkath: It is narrated that once Aurangzeb came to glorious Shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Gharib Nawaz. Within the boundary a blind beggar was crying out, Ya Khwaja Gharib Nawaz! Restore my sight. He asked that beggar, Baba! How long has it been since asking for the vision? He said that it has been ages but my wish is unfulfilled. He said that I shall return in a short time after paying Homage to the Holy Shrine, if your eyes gain vision very well, otherwise I will have you killed. After saying this the King called for the guards to keep an eye on the beggar, and King went inside to pay his respect. On the other hand, the beggar started lamenting and kept requesting while weeping, "Ya Khwaja! First the deal was of eyes only but now it involves life, if you do not show mercy i will be killed." When the King returned after paying his respect, His eyes had acquired the vision. The King smiled and said that “until now you were asking without devoting heart and concentration, and now because of fear of life you asked from your heart, hence your aspiration was fulfilled”.