Pyaar 50

Aman and Anamika came to RM together, because all called them to come.

Aman: why they called us to come together?

Anamika: don't know, may be for our marriage?

They entered inside the main hall and stood in front of all.

Aksh: we have complaints against you both.

Aman: what? Complaints?

Abhi: what you thought.

Anjali: what I am hearing this is how are you Aman, I never thought you will be like this.

Anamika: what you did? Why all are asking you questions?

Payal: not only he you also.

Anamika: di what I did?

She roamed her eyes to see Khushi  if anything goes wrong then her friend Khushi will handle the situation, but there is no sign of her in the hall.

Abhi: what are you for looking for?

Anamika: ha.... Where is Khushi?

NK: they both gone to hospital for checkup, they will come anytime here.

Aman: what we did tell us na?

Khushi: [coming from door] you both are meeting secretly and in night you both talk late night, what's going on.

Arnav: why?? you're so desperate to marry?

Aman: ohh shut up Arnav I know how desperate you're on your wedding time, ok but not only you. All are very desperate to marry your partner, I am only left now.

Mami: hello hey pye bye that's why we are fixing your marrigwa soon.

Aman:

Dhadkan Dil Ki Ruk Jati Hai,
Sanse Aksar Tham Jati Hai,
Bahut Buri Halat Hoti Hai Yaaro,

Jab GF Se Shaadi Karne Ki Naubat Aati Hai!

All laughed loudly and anamaika glared him.

Anamika: so marrying me Naubat for you now? Then go I will ot marry you then.

Aman: I am just joking baby.

Anamika: I can't trust you.

Nani: yes we can't trust him, so Anamika call your parents and inform them to come to Delhi, we all arrange your marriage date.

NK: you did lot of work in our marriages now see what we do in your marriage.

Arnav: you just sit and order, and one thing don't dare to take advantage of situation, I am warning you before.

Aman: you spoiled my all plan, I thought to make you work more in my marriage.

Arnav: that's not going to happen.

Khushi: ok then we start to preparation then?

Arnav: no you're not going to work, you just take rest.

Khushi: no, this my friend marriage also.

Arnav: so? You will roam around and night eat my head, so better you stop fussing around the matter, you're not going to work that's final.