Pyaar 23

Night ketaki’s room:

Ketaki: what to do now?? my plan back fired on me. When ASR attached CCTV footage??. Thank god i am not taken that file from ASR cabin. I told watchman to do that. What if ASR ask him about this. OH GOD! I have only this night to do something.

YES! This is nice idea! I will go office now and then i will put that file in ASR cabin.

Saying this Ketaki went out.

11.00 pm.

Ketaki entered in office and switched off all the lights. And walking towards arnav’s cabin. She entered and placed that file and went out.

Ketaki: oh god some papers are in khushi’s cabin.

Saying this she walked towards khushi’s cabin. She took out those papers and again came back Arnav’s cabin and inserted that pages in sorted order. And went out.

THANK GOD EVERYTHING IS SORTED, NO ONE GOING TO DOUBT ME.

This all scenario Arnav is watching in his laptop.

Arnav: Ketaki! But why? Why she did this stunt?? Forget it i will talk to her in private. Something is missing. But what?

MORNING:

Anjali: everyone come, breakfast is ready.

Aman in serious voice said 'di why you doing this to us".

Anjali: what i did?

Aksh: you disappointed us di.

Anjali: what? Anyone tell me what I did??

NK: di hame apse ye Hamidh nai thi.

Abhi came out from his room and said "Hamidh nai Nk Ummidh", what happened?? All brothers are upset on Anju??

Anjali: don’t know what they are talking, they saying i disappointed them.

Aman: what is this di you're  pregnant and you made all breakfast for us.

NK: from tomorrow onwards we don’t want you to cook something for us.

Aksh: HP is there na? He will do and your duty is to take rest that's all.

Anjali: oh but I will get bore sitting ideal.

Aman: ok then, we will not eat anything from today. What's say guys?

Nk ,aksh & abhi: yes yes we  agree.

Anjali: but.................

Arnav: di you're important for us And you know after so many years we got this news and i am not tolerate anything regarding your Health. From now onwards your work is only to t take rest, get that di??

Anjali's tears welled up and she said "i am so lucky to have this kind of brothers, thank you come group hug ho jaye".

Abhi: and me??? I am not good husband??

Aman: see jiju jealous seeing us.

Aksh: don't worry, Di will give you one hug.

Abhi made a face and said "what only one hug?".

Anjali: ok ok stop your dramas, come and hug me.

They all hugged in group.

Nk: where is khushi ji?

Aman: ha where is she. From morning I didn't saw her. Oh My God ............. Is she went to her home at ..........

Before he say night Arnav interrupted him and said "no she is there i think. Go and see".