Pyaar 17

Anjali: ha he is the boss tho busy hoga hi na!

Aman: ya! Bahut Busy hai aj kal Janaab. Yes, nowadays he's busy (he teased him).

Aksh: bhai what time the manager will come?

Nani: no office talk here,

Aksh: ok. What happened bhai why you're silent??

Arnav: ha! Nothing just thinking something.

Abhi: happy married life Arnav.

Arnav: what?

Everyone staring Abhi, and ketaki was shocked. She chocked out her food.

Anjali: what are you saying Abhi??

Abhi: you forgot some day back some pandit came told us! Now remember.

Anjali: wo that.

he glared him not say anything to him, but he know some information transfer to his di to jijaji).

Arnav: what?? tell me?

Anjali: nothing, just like that.

Arnav: what just like that??, jiju you tell me what happened in my absence.

Abhi narrated what pandit said them.
Arnav was shocked hearing this, he's thinking "how that pandit know  i am married, whatever related to god all things related to god still preset this world".

His chain of thought back after hearing aksh phone was ringing.

Aman: Oh ho... Sister in-law Called, go and talk.

Anjali: when you will stop flirting with girls, and search good ,mannered and tradition girl for you like aksh did.

Aman:

“Kasam se har ladki bhula Dunga

Sabki Tasveer Jalaa Dunga.

Ek Wo hi Rahogi Iss Dil Me

.

Balance Dalwa Do Bahut Duva DUnga”.

Abhi: what balance i mean Recharge??

Hearing Recharge word Arnav's mind and heart went out of the Raizada Mansion. He is thinking beautiful moments with khushi how he teased her.

Aksh: excuse me i have to attend tis call.

NK: ya ya sure Bechari bhabhi bukar man jayegi.

Abhi hits his head playfully and said "Bukar nai Nk Bura Man Jayegi".

Mami: hello hi pye bye abi se atart hogawa.

Aksh: Maa!

Mami: don’t give me any explanation what you thought you just do that who i am to you tell anything.

Anjali: mamiji why are saying like that.

Mami: (bit angry): i am his mother i know my duties.

Aksh was angry now,

Aksh: just stop it! How can you talk to Di like this ha, and you said you are mother right. Just tell me one thing what you did for me just tell any one.

Mami was shocked, because all the time silent askh today in violent mode.

Aksh: you not remember?, How you will remember, when you're busy in make up and other stuffs. you forgot even you have a son name aksh.

Nani: aksh!

Aksh: please dadi don't stop me today. Di took care of me, she always there whenever I need. what not she did for me. Everything she did, she is the actual mother of mine. So now on don't rise your voice on Di.