Pyaar 11

The award function started one by one awards presenting to different company for different category. The anchor is announcing the award winners.

Anchor : the next award category is FASHION DESIGNING. The first award for best designing goes to AR industry designer Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Khushi was shocked to hear her name, she don't know about any awards she just came with arnav.

Arnav: surprise! Go and take your first achievement award.

Khushi: but I'm nervous arnavji. I mean................(cut by arnav)

Arnav: just go mere liye.

Khushi stood up and went towards stage she received her award and then about to go anchor called her.

Anchor: ma'am few words please, we want hear your voice. Kyun audience??

Audience: yes we want, we want.

Khushi saw arnav and he gestured her go ahead.

Khushi: good evening everyone, i want present to this award to our boss ASR, because of him i get this award, i myself don't know that i can design, but ASR find that talent in me and gave responsibility of his designing department, i am thanking him for trusting me "THANK YOU ASR THIS IS FOR YOU" thanks a lot.

Arnav was smiling, when khushi came to him he whispered in her ear.

Arnav: only thanks??

Khushi: then what you want?

Arnav: whatever I want can you give me that??

Khushi: yes i will.

Arnav: sure!

Khushi: promise.

Arnav: ok then, he was about say something then anchor started next award.

Anchor: and for this year BEST FASHION SHOW AWARD goes to again AR industry, i am requesting MR.ASR come and receive this award. Put hands together mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.

Audience are claping and saying his name loudly ASR! ASR! ASR!, arnav stood and went towards stage he received the award. The full function became silent to hear his speech.

Arnav: GE everyone i thanks to all for my SHOW, and ya this AWARD goes to all my employees who worked for this show day and night, thank you so much.

RAIZADA MANSION:

NK: wow kya kodi hai.

Aksh: kodi nai NK bhai Jodi.

NK: ya ya vahi.

Aman: OMG this year we will have atlest 4 awards i am sure.

Abhi: ya offcourse, you all worked very hard for this.

Nani: she is so beautiful na anjali bitiya.

Anjali: ha nani. She is so much pretty.

Nani: i hope they made a best pair.

Aman: ho jayega nani.

Aksh,abhi,NK: what? Shocked expression on thiere face.

Aman: i mean like her we will get a bride for Arnav.

They all signed in relief and watching TV.

AWARD FUNCTION:

Anchor: the next award is for THE BEST TOP MODEL goes to and once again the AR Industry TOP MODEL MISS. KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.

The audience are saying her name loudly. She went and received the award.

Khushi: thanks everyone im very happy to present this award my colleague Mr.Aman Mathur because he supported me in that situation so thank you so much Aman. Thanks alot.