Pyaar 5

Arnav and Khushi are ready to go Mumbai.

SOME UNKNOWN PERSON ON MOBILE.

Person1: hello boss. They are coming to Mumbai. And with him some girl id there. i think she is the one who saved him for a big loss on FASHION SHOW.

Person2: oh thats great. This time i want that deal at any cost. We will plan something don't worry. You also come to Mumbai.

Person1: ok boss i will come.

Person2: welcome mr.Arnav Singh Raizada. Waiting for you to meet. Lavanya didn't Completed her task. Now Shayam Monahar will play this game.

DELHI AIRPORT:

Arnav: aman where is she? Khushi still not came?

Amna: relax arnav she will come still half an hour is there. ASR when you will give PARTY yar everybody asking.

Arnav: ya after coming back i will through a party on 3 occasion.

Aman: what 3?

Arnav: ya 1.Fashion Show Success party 2. The deal we working for Mumbai branch 3. Business tycoon Award. Now you get.

Aman: wow dhamaka ho jayaga. I am very exited ASR.

Arnav: any information about Lavanya. Where is she?

Aman: don't know ASR. Investigation is on. I think soon we will find her.

Arnav: ok. See now time aman she is not came at.

Aman: you don't know she is always on time. See there she is coming.(aman shows direction on entrance gate).

Arnav: every time she will amaze me. How much talent hidden in her.

Aman: you are lucky man.

Arnav: ya, soo tho hai.

Khushi came where arnav and aman are standing.

Khushi: Good Morning.

Arnav & Aman: very Good morning.

Aman: wow you are looking sooo beautiful khushi. Be alert Nowadays we can't trust anyone. You take care ok. He wink at arnav.

Khushi: don't worry aman, until ASR with me no one going to touch me. And before i went many places for meeting alone.

Aman: ya see for whom i'm saying

arnav whisphered in aman's voice "how dare you aman?  In front of Me you're flirting with my Khushi".

Aman whispered back to him."ASR meri hone wali bhabhi hai [ASR she's going to my sister in-law]. I'm her Devar you know. If now i mingle with her then in future its very easy to find my bride like her. She will help me, You know how strong relationships for DEVAR AND BHABHI.

Arnav: wait some day when NK will come from Sydney. He will not allow you to roam around her.

Aman: why?

Arnav: you don't know him still. Anyways he is just like khushi always pamper around i think there relationship of DEVAR AND BHABHI will suit not suit you. so now you prepare how you roam around her.

Aman: don't worry i will handle him. And waise bi usse hindi baath sikhne time jata hai. [He spends his time to learn Hindi].

They talking with each other in low voices then khushi interrupted.

Khushi: what you both are whispering to each other. Any thing personal matter.

Aman: No BHABHI just like that.