Pyaar 10

Rocky: i am sure she is the one. But boss saying she is not, i also have doubt she is looking so weird, and the Mangalsutra, oh my god i am going to mad.

Khushi: bhayyaji what are you thinking, my husband may be searching for me please drop me near temple at least.

Rocky: ok come.

They sit in car are went towards temple. Arnav was restless his mind is blocked, he is thinking who will kidnap her. Some rival from my business or from telecom company, who?

Khushi's car came near the temple she saw Arnav's car near the temple, she was shocked if rocky saw him then he will not letting to go her, "what to do think khushi think".

Khushi: bhayaaji stop here , my house near from here, i will go.

Rocky: ok, and remember if you inform any police then your dead body go to lucknow, get that.

Khushi: bhayyaji why i will tell to police we came here for work from lucknow.

Rocky: ok ok go now.

His car went  out so far away. Khushi is waiting for arnav to come. Arnav came near his car and drove towards police station. When he is going khushi waved her hands to stop. But arnav not recognised her.

Arnav: who is she waving hand for lift, wo bi arnav singh raizada ko.

Khushi was shocked, he not stopped the car "LAAD GOVERNOR kahika.".

Arnav was little far from her then his mind clicked she's looking like khushi, he stopped the car and came back where she's standing. Khushi is fuming in anger her both hands on her hips. Arnav was shocked to see her. He came out from the car.

Arnav: where were you? what are you doing here in middle of the road,? And Your phone I found near temple staris. You know how much worried I'm?? Talk to me DAMMMIT! Why you so silent now.

Khushi: If you give chance to talk to me then only I will talk to you na??

Arnav: what? And what type of dress you wore, I thought someone asking me a lift. Your impossible miss khushi kumari gupta.

Khushi: SINGH RAIZDA.

Arnav: ya vahi kam pad gaya tha. Tumhe pata hai meri sannse rok gayi thi dammit! [Ya this one is left to  hear, you know my breath almost  stopped] Where were ha? Every time temple temple, next time if you mention any temple then i swear, what if something happens to you??

Khushi: nothing happened now right??

Arnav: what you mean by nothing happened? tumhe kuch ho jatha tho mere kya hota dammit! You're not single now you get that , your life is connected to me. You're my life now

Khushi was touched to hear his talk, and she hugged him tightly and crying bitterly. Arnav was shocked because she is first time hugged him. Every time he do that but now.

Arnav: its ok shhhhhh..... stop don’t cry. Tell me what happened??

Khushi rememberd what happen and started to laugh. Arnav was shocked.

Arnav: are you mad? Sometime back you're crying and now you're laughning??. Are you crazy khushi??

Khushi: arnavji if i tell you what happened to you then you also laugh like me i am sure. But not here lets go to our apartment i will tell you what happen.

Arnav: tell me now!

Khushi: no i am very hungry. Chalo na arnavji.

Arnav: Unbelievable i am sure you will make me mad one day.