Chapter 9

You had dragged yourself to school with an especially clingy Jimin that day.

While his insane gaze earlier that morning had seemed to be just part of your imagination, he was still acting weird. Also, he had never bothered to explain what had happened last night.

"You know I'm still awaiting an explanation for last night, right?"

Normally, he probably would have sheepishly looked away, rubbing the back of his neck, because he knew he was in trouble. Now, however, he just snuggled even further into you, his clasp on your arm tightening slightly.

You were walking with his head tucked into your neck, and both his hands wrapped around your arm. It was uncomfortable for both of you, and you were pretty sure it was even worse for him because he was at least seven inches taller than you, and he was leaning all the way down to your shoulder.

"Which part?" He asked innocently.

You glared down at his face, which was morphed into a puppy-like expression, as he gazed up at you.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the part where you ditched me in a dark park...or maybe the part where you BROKE INTO MY HOME JUST TO CUDDLE AND GET A KISS. And did you smell my freaking hair? And since when did you call me angel? Don't you reserve that name for your special dream girl? You better have an explanation for this mister."

Jimin had decided that announcing to you that you were his dream girl, was not going to work. He would think about how to deal with this later, but for now he just wanted to relish the feeling of being as close to you as possible. He had finally found you. Finally. He just wanted to enjoy it for a bit. He had missed this, as well...he had at least a couple weeks of physical contact to make up for because of his search for his dream girl. His angel. You.

He kept his blissful expression on his face. "I left you at the park because I suddenly realized I really needed to pee."

You wrinkled your nose. "Okay maybe I didn't need to know that, but care to explain your other actions?"

He smiled and got even closer, before reaching up and bopping your nose.

"Do I need a reason to come and see my best friend?"

"Yes."

He fake pouted at you. "But I love you, Y/n~. Isn't that enough?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious-"

You were cut off upon reaching the gates, where the rest of the group was standing. Jungkook still had his bangs carefully covering the place his eyebrows should've been, and you smirked as you saw him carefully patting them to make sure they were still in place.

Guess there won't be any of that forehead his fangirls like so much for a while...

You waved happily at Yoongi, who returned the wave and took out one of his earbuds so that he could talk to you when you got to them.

You grinned and started walking faster, ready to tell him about yet another failed date, and ask how his pieces were coming along.

You didn't see Jimin frown upon realizing he no longer had your attention, but you definitely noticed when he waved his hand in front of your face before moving around you to grasp your shoulders. He then leaned in way to close for comfort, and pouted.

"Y/nnnn," he whined. "I want you to pay attention to me."

You frowned, and tried to move around him. "Jimin, what are you doing? I'm going to go talk to Yoongi."