Chapter 19

I'm back.

-----------------

You sighed, dreading that your currently pristine living room was about to be turned into an absolute mess by your brother and your six friends. 

You loved them, you really did. But you didn't love the consequences that came with hanging out with them. Sometimes you wondered if you needed to go out and get some female friends, to get at least a few days of peace. Then you remembered the entire female population was scared of you because of the seven rowdy boys constantly surrounding you.

They even effect my fricking ability to get other friends. Douchebags.

Just as you were starting to really get into cursing them out, the said douchebags decided to bust the front door open.

You didn't even flinch, sadly used to this. 

They all yelled out their respective greetings, going and putting their different bags of groceries and snacks down in the kitchen, and you went back to thinking.

At least Jimin would be here. You were sadly lacking in cuddles recently, since Jimin had decided to stop touching you at all again after the short cafeteria incident, you were getting embarrassingly desperate. At this point you were about a day away from going to Jungkook and begging for a hug. 

Your poor, eyebrowless brother.

You snorted, before looking more closely at the group of boys in the kitchen. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

You did a double take, looking back. 

Where the hell was Jimin?

You would not be robbed of your sole source of physical affection today. Your pride could not take the hit that it would take from begging your asshole of a brother for a hug. Or maybe even a pat on the head at this point.

Jin caught sight of your confused expression and called out you. "Jimin's coming, he said he just had to do something first."

You nodded, sinking back into the couch. You were partially relieved, partially upset. It wasn't even anything important, but only a few weeks ago Jimin would have called you frantically to let you know that piece of information himself. He had always felt this need to tell you where he was 24/7...

Maybe the recent lack of physical affection wasn't just a small thing. Maybe you were growing apart for real.

So much for working to be better friends...

It just didn't make sense. Every time the two of you had had a "fight" recently, it had ended with a promise to be better afterwards. But now he's starting yet another...what? What had you done now? Nothing that you knew of. Perhaps he had gone back to looking for his dream "angel"? Alone this time?

You were still frowning as the rest of the boys circled around with the snacks and settled into the couches themselves, Jin and Jungkook grabbing video game remotes, and handing the other two to Hoseok and Taehyung.

Yoongi sat down next to you and leaned in, going completely unnoticed by you.

"So what's wrong with you?" His rough voice that close to your ear jolted you back into reality, and you whipped your head around to face him, heart still beating hard from the unexpected scare.