Chapter 13

You sat, leg bouncing up and down, pencil rapping the table as you looked impatiently up at the clock. Time had never passed so slowly, you swore. It was like it was mocking you.

You watched as the seconds slowly counted towards the final bell of the day. 3...2...1...ring ring ring.

They sounded like the bells of angels, and you immediately shot out of your seat and took off down the halls.

I'm coming for you, Jiminie.

Pushing past the crowds of students in the halls, you finally made it to the nurse's office. Throwing open the door, you stood, chest heaving, expecting to find that familiar sweet face staring back at you.

Instead there was no one.

The nurse walked in from the back room at that moment and saw you standing there, probably looking like a madwoman.

"Oh, dear, he left a couple minutes ago. You just missed him!"

That little sh-

"Y/n! What are you doing here? Hey, Ms. Choi." Taehyung winked at the nurse.

"Just cleaning up, Mr. Kim, what did Mr. Lee have you bring me today?"

"Oh just a note..." Taehyung said gleefully. His voice dropped to a whisper, and he looked around as if telling a secret. "Asking if you were free tonight."

"Mr. Kim, you are not supposed to read other people's letters, but I'll let you off the hook just this once." The nurse said, smiling, before taking the note and going back to her task.

"Now run along now, dears, it's the weekend!"

"Come on, Y/n!" Taehyung hooked his arm through yours and dragged you away and out of the office. "I'm craving ice cream, let's go get some."

You let him drag you out of the school, and over to your group of friends, which was noticeably missing a certain boy by the name of Jimin.

"Wait!" You halted him, and the others looked at you curiously. "I have to go find Jimin!"

"Oh, didn't you know Y/n?" Yoongi questioned, "he went home, he wasn't feeling well."

In actuality, Jimin had text bombed the boys with everything (excluding Taehyung, he was feeling petty) that had happened over the course of the day, and sworn them to secrecy.

You didn't know that though.

Obviously.

You growled. Of course he "felt sick" and gone home. All you wanted was to find out what was really bothering your best friend. Why wouldn't he tell you? Did he not trust you anymore?

That thought hurt a little too much to think about right now.

"Well, I'm going to go to him anyway, there are some things I need to hear from him. So I'll be off, I'll see y'all around-"

You started to dash off towards your house, mind already whirring with all the ways you could get him to tell you. That little sucker can't hide from me.

A hand immediately encircled your wrist and yanked you back. You looked back in surprise. It was Jungkook.

You looked around at all the boys' faces. Dead serious, though Taehyung looked a little confused.

Immediately dread rushed through you. They were planning something, you could tell.

"Jeon Jung-freaking-kook. If you do not let go of me this instant, I will shave off all of your head hair as well. And your arm hair. And leg hair."