Chapter 20

Sadly, the whole event ended up lasting much longer than you would have liked. And the strangely empty feeling was not leaving you either.

...You weren't really sure what to do. You had never felt like this before.

You gasped. Was this...puberty?

Your thoughts were interrupted by your idiotic brother flaunting his victory.

"I AM GOD. NONE OF YOU WILL EVER REACH MY LEVEL. MY POWER. MY- OW!!"
Jungkook's stupid monologue was cut off by sharp punch from an overly hyper Taehyung.

"Why would you hit meeee??" He whined, dramatically throwing himself back on his bean bag. Taehyung stared at him, unaffected.

"You're annoying," he stated.

"I-" Jungkook started to protest but Seokjin cut him off.

"No, you're definitely annoying," he assured him.

Ah, the soothing sounds of the fifth fight of the day.

"AT LEAST I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, YOU SINGLE ASS HOES." Jungkook yelled.

"I BET SHE DOESN'T EVEN KISS YOU." Taehyung retorted.

You tuned them out again, deciding to instead ponder on your current problems.

It was finally time to think through them.

First. You grinned creepily at the sleeping Yoongi next to you, then glanced at the excited red-haired boy currently in 1st place in Mario Kart. You looked again. First at Rainbow Road, now that was true talent.

There was very obviously something going on between these two, and you needed to find out 1. When it started, 2. What was now happening, and 3. How it would proceed.

You decided on pestering Yoongi tomorrow in class. He could never handle your annoyance tactics for long.

Second. How to get Yeona to like you. This was it. Your closest chance at a female friend. But for some reason, she seemed terrified of you. You paused. Maybe it's my face? You patted your face cautiously. Do I have an RBF?? You very much did. But you were in denial.

The solution suddenly hit you.

Food! No female could resist food if it is offered to her! Especially if it was some delicious home-baked goods!

You laughed evilly to yourself.

Second plan, complete.

Third. This weird empty feeling. It was only recent. So maybe you were getting sick? You decided to wait another day and if it persisted, take some cold medicine.

Problems solved!

You smiled, feeling accomplished with yourself.

You're really the bomb dot com, Y/N. A true genius. Three plans in one night. Whew. You are on FIRE girl.

And so you re-entered reality, tuning back into the latest argument.

"You're just jealous because I have the juiciest ass." Jungkook was bragging, a smirk on his face.

"Please, your ass is nowhere near as fat as mine." Taehyung snapped.

"Guys, I think we should calm do-"

"Shut up Namjoon you don't even have an ass."

"Wow, okay then. At least I've got a bigger di-"

"Okay!" You clapped your hands, walking back into the living room. "Playdate over! Everyone get out!"

"Except you Yeona, you can stay as long as you want." You added, smiling maybe a little too eagerly at the poor girl.

"I-I'm good...I have homework I need to finish up..." Yeona replied, smiling awkwardly at you.

You pouted a little, before grabbing her hands. Time to put Plan Yeona into play. "Come over any time though! I'll cook anything you want! Jimin says my jam cookies are the best!"

Jimin nodded in the background. "They are," he assured her.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, interrupting your violent fantasy.

You fought the urge to roundhouse kick his stupid eyebrowless face.

"Lay off of her, Y/n, you're creeping her out. This is why you have no friends." he sneered at you.

You glared at him, opening your mouth to argue, when Jin loudly clapped his hands, yelling. "LET'S GO WHILE I'M STILL WILLING TO GIVE YOUR SORRY ASSES A RIDE. GET IN THE VAN LOSERS."

"I'll walk you home," you heard Jimin say sweetly to Yeona, to which she awkwardly agreed, nervously glancing at you.

You made no reaction, wondering idly why she looked like you'd have an opinion on that. You checked your face again, before smiling widely at her.

Wait. No. She looked even more creeped out. You dropped your smile, trying to make it more natural.

"BYE Y/N- Why are you grimacing like that?" Taehyung asked, cocking his head to the side, confused.

Damn it. So much for a friendly smile.

You sighed, and everyone started filing out, a chorus of goodbye's and thank you's fading into friendly chatter as they walked down the driveway.

You watched them leave, while Jungkook bounded upstairs to his room, muttering about a face-time call with Jieun.

You caught a glimpse of a giggling Yeona being entertained by a dancing Jimin as he walked her down the street.

The empty feeling came back.

You rubbed your chest.

...

Maybe it was acid reflux?

———
A/N:

Hehe... I done updated all the books now.

Also it's 4 a.m. and I edited a picture of eyebrowless Jungkook as an apology for disappearing for a year.

I'M SORRY GUYS.

Also just realized I totally pulled a YG and didn't update in a year didjsjsksks blackpink who??