Chapter 2.1: "J-HOOOOOOPPE!"

Yoongi huffed as he walked into his home, not expecting to see a silver haired figure stuffing their things in a bag.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked leaning against the door frame, watching his fiance continue his actions.

"Hoseok!" he shouted, stepping closer to him.

Hoseok turned around, his attention now focused on Yoongi, "What?" he snapped.

"I asked you a question," Yoongi said with the same amount of attitude.

Hoseok scoffed, "remember you're the one who fucking kicked me out because you don't trust me!"

The elders face turned into a firm scowl, the two just glaring at each other. Being able to feel the annoyance and anger protruding off of one another.

That was until Hoseok slammed his lips on Yoongi's.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves aren't we?

Let's take this back to five years ago. To the eager day that Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Tae, and Jungkook were waiting for.

5 years ago

The day Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin have been waiting for, graduation. It had been about 2 months after the boys came out of the hospital, their parents, mainly Ms. Min, having to explain their absence. Thankfulky the boys were able to catch up, and were now able to graduate.

Namjoon and SeokJin have been in and out court for the past 2 months, pressing as many charges they could on Sejun, the man deserved to rot in hell, to the couple, he deserved to be dead; But they would rather him rot in jail then get a freebee with death.  

"Why are you so nervous?" Yoongi chuckled, watching as his boyfriend paced back and forth in front of him.

"Why are you not nervous?" Hoseok retaliated, looking in the mirror and adjusting his orange locks.

Yoongi came up next to him, the couple looking at themselves through the reflection of the mirror. Yoongi had permanent scar's on his back from the whip, which Hoseok hated. Though Yoongi was happy that they weren't anywhere someone could see at all times, or to easily, only people he trusted could see them, one of those people being Hoseok.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, giving the elder a back hug while kissing his neck tenderly. "I love you," he whispered with every kiss.

"I love you too," Yoongi smiled.

<><><>

"Min Yoongi!" the principal called out, a new one from before since the last one got fired.

Due to...

Complications. 

All 5 boys were seated in the auditorium, finally getting their diplomas after four long, tiring, years. Yoongi was the first to be called up, his bestfriends and mother cheering louder then anyone else in the auditorium, causing Yoongi to become shy and embarrassed. The silver haired male quickly ran back to his seat, his cheeks extremely red.

"I'm proud of you honey!" his mother praised, causing his signature gummy smile to form on his stubborn features.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Jungkook shouted, causing the other students to laugh, and Taehyung to blow a kiss in his boyfriends direction.

He definitely took after Jin when it came to confidence.

"Park Jimin!"

"YEAH JIMINIE!" Taemin and Hoseok praised, Jimin had to refrain from flipping off his boyfriend and bestfriend in front of the whole school.

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

"That's my mans!" Taehyung screamed loudly, Jungkooks mother was beside the overly cheerful male, and couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Jung Hoseok!"

It was now Yoongis turn to shout, "J-HOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEE!" he screamed, Hoseok couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on his face.

His parents weren't at the ceremony, of course they weren't, after Hoseok came back from Yoongis house the night he came back from the hospital, he told his parents he was leaving. His mother opposed to the idea, why would her son want to leave?

Oh what an oblivious women she was indeed, though Hoseok's step father told him that it was better if he was gone for good. Hoseok laughed at that, packing all his clothes in a single bag.

Where does he live now?

With Yoongi and his mother, since she insisted so deeply on It.

"Where the hell did J-Hope come from?" Jiwoo questioned from beside Yoongi, she wouldn't miss her brother's graduation for the world. 

Yoongi smiled, "J for Jung, and since he is my hope, we added Hope. So my nickname for him is J-Hope," he explained, Jiwoo laughed, pulling Yoongi into a hug. 

SeokJin and NamJoon couldn't make it to the boys graduation, of course they wanted to, but the day of their graduation was the same day they had to go to trial against Sejun. But they promised to go out to eat all together after wards. 

"Congratulations Graduates, may you have fulfilling lives in the future," the principal smiled, the crowd cheering. 

It was time for the boys to start their lives.

a/n
HI GUYS! HOW ARE YOU??

Welcome to the awaited 'Sejuns Return', I consider this a cute start to an extremely angsty story.

Next chapter will have a time skip, but won't be the present time for the boys.

Till then👋💜